Adopted

"M-mr. Beast?" I stutter, as Chandler waves and Karl smiles. What were they doing? And when did they live in Florida? I thought they lived in North Carolina! "Hello." Mr. Beast started. "We were just doing a video, where we gave money to homeless children, and I've actually always wanted one, so..." He trailed off. "Come with me?" He asked. Sarah, Maze, Feraiz, and the other boy who never told us his name started jumping up and down, as I leaned to the side.

I mean, I did want to be adopted by Jimmy and the crew. But they deserve it more. Karl walks up to me. "You seemed to recognize us." He started. "Why don't you want to come with us?" He asked, as the camera zoomed in, which I was oblivious to. "Well, I love your guys's videos, but they deserve it more than I do. Plus, I can't leave without the orphanage burning down, or blowing up." I said, to which Karl laughed at. I point under the dresser. "That was from today only." I said, picking up a cotton ball as everything exploded out from under. Everyone laughed, as Maize used that time to rush at Sarah. I picked her up, resulting in a large, bleeding scratch mark on my forehead. I placed Maize down away from Sarah, as Mr. Beast got his checkbook out... He looked at the camera, holding up a slip of paper. The camera zoomed, and I could see the numbers $50,000 through the zoomed camera. Karl, Chris, Chandler, and Jimmy walked up to me. "Would you like to come with us?"