Stream Labs

The day was Monday, four days since Mr. Beast adopted me. I already had over 100,000 subscribers, at 118k. Karl, Chris and I were competitors subscriber wise, But life in the Beast Mansion was fun. Water Balloon Fights, Hide and Seek in an Abandoned Mansion, 4 BeastCrew SMP Videos, 2 Among Us Streams and an Among Us video, and that was only in 4 days! Currently my top three videos were the Among Us, Hide and Seek, and Water Balloon video, racking up over 10 million views in total. I looked on youtube, and found a youtuber named RedJagz streaming a Q/A. He had 6 viewers, and has 400 subscribers. I smirked, got the stream up on my computer, got my facecam ready, and started recording. 

For the first 45 seconds, I was quiet, until I smirked, and gave my intro, the stream in the background, as I got his Stream Labs link. You see, I wasn't going to ask things through chat. No Beast does. I started with a simple 10 dollar donation. Do you want to be invited to BeastCrew SMP? He looked at the donation in his PayPal, and said, yes I would, but I doubt you are actually the real one. I then raised the zero count a few times, until the bar reach 10,000. Does this help? I put through stream chat. The chat exploded, and the video continued, and after 15 minutes, I ended the video with a 1,000 dollar donation, and ended the video. I then whitelisted RedJagz on the BeastCrew SMP, and titled the video, Donating 11,000 dollars to RedJagz. It wouldn't be a popular one, but like Jimmy said, this is for entertainment, not money. 

Channel Analytics: Past 2 days

Mr. Beast: 40.9 mil

No Recent Videos

Mr. Beast Gaming:

We Created a SMP

3.4 m views

1.2 m likes

646k comments

Son of Beast: 118.2 k

Donating 11,000 to RedJagz

133 views

3 likes

14 comments

Water Balloon Fight with the Boys!

4.3 m views

1.1 m likes

322 k comments

Christhememegod: 112 k subscribers

Water Balloon Fight!

195k views

3.4 k likes

118 comments

Karl Jacobs: 114.9 k subscribers

Fall Guys vs Chandler

1.1 m views

454 k likes

112 k comments

Chandler_Hollow: 13.2 k subscribers

3rd Place in Hide and Seek!

16 k views

244 likes

126 comments