Better

Morgan Stark , visionary, genius, playgirl,philanthropist,billionaire and iron heart.
She WAS the daughter of Ironman and Captain America.
Awesome right?  No.
After her Dad's death when she was 20 year old , she wasn't fazed , she knew it would happen but what she wasn't ready for Papa's death.
He wasn't supposed to die , he had the serum but her papa's last minute decision to jump in the snap cost him his life.
—————————————————————————————————————
The funeral was over , the only people left their were Peter (he is 11 years older than Morgan and is her brother figure) and herself .
She hasn't cried yet , just like Tony she doesn't let people in and does not shows vulnerability not after her best friend , Leo betrayed her ; not since Amadeus cho died because of her vulnerability.
Peter wanted her to scream, shout, cry in his shoulder, to let it all out but he can't force her and she wouldn't do that so, he did the only thing he could , he held her and gave her the support she wouldn't admit she needed and tried to become the person Tony wanted him to be.....
"I want you to be better than me"

I know it's not good because the theme probably wasn't clear but the story didn't exactly have a theme it was just something that came to my pretty little head.
COMMENT and VOTE