¹ SORRY FOR KISSING YOU!

CHAPTER ONE

✁・・・

HE LOOKED AT YOU WITH AN UNREADABLE expression as usual, but the difference was that he nodded. Your eyes widened a bit; you didn't expect that he would understand what you said, you took him as someone who was dense.

"W-What the hell, (Name)?!" The voice from someone made you both turn to look at them. The tone laced in Kai's voice was mixed. He sounded like he was annoyed and didn't sound like he anticipated that from you.

You didn't anticipate that you'd be brave enough to kiss your classmate, either. And on top of that, you two weren't even that close to be talking to each other regularly!

"I'm not going to stop bothering you even if you like that bastard," He declared, pointing at you. "I know you still have feelings for me." And he finally left you alone, leaving.

You were left alone with Todoroki, awkward silence filling the air until you fake coughed, getting the attention of him who was staring at the back of Kai as he left.

You looked straight in his eyes, and he did the same. You put your lips into a straight line before bowing. "I'm so sorry for kissing you without your consent, Todoroki..." You felt like your apology wasn't enough so you continued. "And sorry for getting you involved with my personal affairs..."

While you waited for his reply, you thought about how you caught him staring at Kai while you kissed him. Does he perhaps know Kai?

You both went to the same middle school, after all. But just like your relationship with him now, was just like your relationship with him back then; it was nonexistent.

"...It's fine." His response surprised you, making you look at him. You felt conscious under his stare, it felt like he was analyzing you. Like he knew what you were thinking.

You looked away with the faintest blush on your face, you couldn't handle looking at him anymore.

"...Well then, I'll be going back to the dorms." Todoroki says, and you swear there was a hint of amusement in his tone, but you decided to shrug it off since you were probably imagining it.

"Okay." You replied, giving him a small smile to ease off the tension. Once he finally left, you released a breath you didn't even know you were holding.

Did you just kiss Todoroki? You definitely did.

You went back to your dorm that day, trying your best to avoid him at all costs. Fortunately enough, there were no circumstances where you had to face him that day, even though you knew you would probably be facing him soon again, and your ex who you despised so much.

Were you born a psychic? Because you guessed correctly from top to bottom.

The next day, classes went on as usual. Everything would've been fine if it weren't for the fact that the constant thing on your mind was that you kissed Todoroki that you couldn't really focus much on the lessons.

"(Surname)," You were surprised and immediately stood up when you heard your surname getting called.

"Y-Yes?" You replied, your heart beating fast. It was Math period, you weren't listening and you hated that subject with a burning passion.

"If this is 420, what is y, then?" The teacher asked, looking at you sternly. You gulped, looking over the problem.

Just the sight of it made you want to puke. You didn't understand anything.

"It's 69..." Denki, your seatmate, whispered with his mouth covering his palm but enough for you to hear.

Damn, you were thankful that you had him as your seatmate. You replied to the teacher with what Denki said.

"Correct. You may take your sit." The teacher says, going back to teaching as you sat on your seat, sighing.

"Thanks for that, man," You nudged him with your elbow.

"Anytime," He chuckled.

Once classes finished, Mina and Ochako had decided to eat lunch with you. You were casually chitchatting about random things in the hallway, on your way to the cafeteria when you saw Kai outside his classroom. You internally sighed, knowing where this is about to go. You mentally prepared yourself, knowing that he's about to make a fuss.

And you were right. Once he saw you, he immediately went over to you, stopping in front of you making the three of you stop in your tracks.

"Hey, talk to me." Kai said, his hand travelling to yours but before he could touch you, you slapped his hand away.

"I don't want to do anything with you anymore. How many times do I have to tell you that?" You glared. You could see how Mina and Ochako had confusion written on their face. Since you all stopped in the middle of the hallway, there were also passersby staring at the both of you.

"I didn't believe you when you said that you were dating that bastard, Todoroki," He ignored what you said, and you were more than done.

Partially because your ex won't stop bothering you— but also the fact that Mina and Ochako were right beside you, and they had no doubt heard what he said.