Kinktober - Tsukihina

KinktoberTsukihina
'You're mine'
In which Tsukki and Hinata are dating , Noya who  'Accidentally' pushed hinata and hinata fell on Kageyama. Which made Tsukki angy❤

Request by  : veyanii06
∆××××××××××××××××××××××××××××∆∆

3rd person's POV :

It was a sunny day , Reason behind it : Hinata Shōyō.
The brightest sun. And the Salt's boyfriend. Wait what? Salt? I meant Saltyshima. But like , Same person. Aight , So the Moon and the Sun are dating. Secretly though. Tsukishima doesn't want anyone to know about his relationship with Hinata , and Hinata respects his decision. Of course , being the boyfriend he is.

While Tsukki was talking with Yams , He heard bickering. The duo. Hinata and Kageyama. "Bakageyama!!" Hinata shouted. "Hah?! What did you call me?!" Kageyama shouted back. "Shrimp and king always bicker , why won't they just shut up?" Tsukishima said , which hinata and kageyama heard. "Urasai Saltyshima!!" They both yelled. 'Accidentally' Noya pushed Hinata to kageyama. "Uwah!!" Hinata yelped as he fell on top of Kageyama. Kageyama fell on the floor. "Ouch... Oi hinata!–" He was greeted by an tangerine on top of him. "Wah!! Kageyama I didn't mean to fall on you!" Hinata said as he blushed. Tsukishima who was watching this scene , Got jealous and mad. "Gomen!–" Hinata was cut off by an hand pulling him away from kageyama. "Shrimp , Let's go." Tsukishima said walking away from the others while holding Hinata's hand. "Tsukki? Where are we going?" Hinata said while he was dragged away by Tsukki. He didn't answer and continued walking. After some time later , he stopped walking. He stopped in front of his house. "Why are we at your house , Tsukki?" Hinata asked. "Punishment." Tsukki said , Smirking but hinata couldn't see it. "Punishment?" Hinata said innocently. "Its a fun game , shrimp. Were playing 'punishments' today." Tsukki said.

When tsukki opened the door , No one was in sight. Not his brother nor mother. Looks like he has the house alone with hinata today. He closed the door and locked it , knowing his brother will just open the door and yell 'I'm home!'. Tsukishima walks to his room and opened it , Once it was fully opened he threw the tangerine on his bed. "Shrimp , Take off your clothes right now." Tsukishima said stripping his pants down and took off his shirt. "W-Wait Tsukki w-we're doing 'it' today?!" Hinata said blushing. "No , Its called 'punishments' Baby~" He said , seductively. "Now take off your clothes." Mood change much. Hinata hesitantly took off his clothes , he was a blushing mess. Tsukishima grabbed some stuff on his drawer. What was it you ask? Dildos and sex toys. Oh and a lube and condom. "You've been around kageyama lately..." Tsukishima said as he glanced at Hinata's state right now. "I-its because w-we're partners!" Hinata replied. "Oh? Falling on top of him is also what partners do?" Tsukishima said. "Well then , you're gonna be my partner. You'll be on top of me today~" Tsukishima said as he pinned hinata on the bed.

He grabbed the lube and smirked. "On all fours , baby~" Tsukishima said. Hinata obeyed and got in all fours. "Get ready~" Tsukki said. "Were doing it raw." Tsukishima said as he threw the condom away. "R-Raw?!" Hinata yelled. "Yes , Raw~ Now get ready..~" Tsukishima said as he puts his member in him slowly. "Tell me to keep moving when it doesn't hurt anymore, okay?" Tsukishima said receiving a nod in response. Tsukishima thrusts slowly once it was all in. "Y-you c-can mo-move n-now..~" Hinata said , moaning a little. After a few mins , Tsukishima thrusts faster keeping up the pace. Hinata's moans were music to his ears. "A-Agh~! A-AhHh~!" Hinata moaned and moaned. "K-Kei! I-i aGh!~" Hinata was interrupted by white substance. "You cummed already? Weak. Get ready for 10 more rounds." Tsukishima said as he cums inside of Hinata.

After that day , Hinata didn't come to practice. Wonder why?