Kinktober - DaiSugaHina

DaiSugaHina

'Shirtless'
In which, Sugawara and Daichi goes to Hinata's house to tell him that there was a practice on Saturday, Only to see Hinata half naked.

Requested by : hello5world2007
❤ Threesome ❤
||||||||||||||||||||

3rd person's POV :

"Okay Team! Practice is done, Remember, Practice on Saturday because There's a practice match with Nekoma on Monday." Ukai said, Earning a 'OSU' in response. "Oh and, Daichi and Sugawara, Please tell Hinata that there's practice on Saturday and the reason why too." Ukai said, Earning a nod in reply.

Time skip
Sugawara Kōushi POV:

As Daichi and I walked to Hinata's house, We talked about some stuff. 'Why wasn't hinata at practice today?' Is what is in my mind today. I sighed as we got to Hinata's house. We knocked on the door 4 times. After some time.

3rd persons POV :

Hinata Shōyō, Is standing in front of 2 people, shirtless. But it was fine, it was just his Senpais. "Heya Senpais!!" Chirped the baby crow. Suga mentally smirked. So did Daichi. "Ne, Hinata can we come in?" Sugawara asked, with an innocent smile. Of course, Being the sweet bean he is, He agreed. Suga and Daichi walked in, closed the door behind them and shared a look. 'You thinking what I'm thinking?' Look.

As hinata walked away, He felt a arms wrapping around his chest. "S-Sugawara Senpai!?" The tangerine yelped. He then felt a hand on his crotch. "D-Daichi Senpai!?" He yelped again. "Shh..~ Stay quiet for senpai, will you?~" Sugawara whispered in the Tangerine's ear. "W-Wait!" The tangerine yelled. "Didn't your senpai say too be quiet?~ So shut~" Daichi whispered to his ear, Which made hinata aroused. Suga and Daichi were already aroused. Sugawara pushed hinata to the bed. (Hinata is home alone, and they're at hinata's room) Daichi then gave hinata some hickeys, meanwhile Suga was taking Hinata's pants off, since he was only shirtless. Small moans came out of the baby crow's mouth.

After some time, Daichi and Sugawara started taking off their clothes. The baby crow was covered in hickeys.

Sugawara then sat down on the bed, Leans down on Hinata's hole and smirks. "what a pink hole~" Suga said, about to insert a finger. "W-Wait Suga Senpai!- aGh~!" Suga interrupted hinata by inserting his finger in his hole. Daichi then holds Hinata's small hands. "Suck me off, Hinata~" Daichi said, nearing his big member to his mouth. Hinata had no choice but too agree. He then licks the tip of Daichi's member. Sugawara then takes his finger out and inserts his *cough* member *cough* with no warning, Making hinata moan while sucking Daichi's member.

And then, They fucked all the way.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Eyo sorry if this was short
I didn't have a brain today :'D
Fr though, my brain wasn't working 😔