Silent Love (part 5)

The plan was basically ..

"I'll take you hostage. I'd call the police too .. they're coming. Though I have a problem because the leader of this hostage is my brother. I need him safe Nicholas. He's the only family I got. It's okay if they cought me .. just not him. I'll take you as my hostage when the police arrived. I'll tell the others that the police are coming. They'll try to leave but its too late now that's why I need you to keep your brothers and friends safe. Can you so this, Nicholas?"

" Are you insane?!!"

"Maybe I am. But I know you understand me. What if you're at my situation.. What will you do?"

I couldn't answer.. He's right. 

"okay .. let's do it.."

He tied me up but not to tight. He also placed the tape back on my mouth.

He gone out when we heard the sirens.. They're here.

He took me with him.

"DON'T SHOOT OR I'LL SHOOT THIS KID"

That's when I notice uncle has not put his mask on .. What is he thinking??!

"Drop the gun!! Free the kids!!" - police 1

"I'm not stupid! Free my colleages .. and i'll give you the kids .. Alive."

The police talked and nodded.

Uncle turn to the 3 Hostage takers and they all left. THEY LEFT HIM!?? How could they!! Selfish Ingrates!! 

"Now let go of the kid!!" - police 2

"I will but ---" OUr heads shot at the back door.

*BAAAANG!! BAAAANG!! BAAAANG!!"

The Hostage takers are all dead. There are back-ups from the back-way. I look up at Uncle and his face ... his expression... He was mad .. He's in pain .. He's in tears.. "He's the only family I got."

NO... Uncle .. 

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled.

The polices all cursed. They forgot to inform the others about the deal .. but now it's too late.

I turn to uncle.. I'm growing weak .. and I know he feels my hand trembling.

He turn to me and smiled. A smile full of sadness .. sorrow .. grief .. 

He hugged me from behind with the gun pointed at my temple... He whispered in my ear ..

"Nicholas .. I'm sorry .. that you have to see .... this ..."  

My eyes widened when I turn to him .. The gun was pointed at hi temple and he ..

*BANG*

Blood... Pool of blood .. stained on my shirt .. my skin .. my face ... He's dead... Uncle ..