RBH facts

1. Xiao Zhan names

a. Wei Ying : It is his birth name
b. Fuzanlong: The dragon's name given by clan.
c. Xiaofan: It is his last birth's name.
d. Wuxian: His name after falling in the abyss living near the forest of wolves

2. Age of Wei Ying was actually 700 years when he met Lan Zhan. When he was adorned as the deity in the dragon festival instead of Panlong. The black dragon attacked Azure for not giving him the chance to be a deity.

3.  He waited for Lan Zhan unknowingly for many years until the one born at Nanyang after the beautiful deity died in the battle of the lotus realm.

4. A-yuan, the son of Fuzanlong, also looks like his father except for the blue hair and eyes. This color he got because of poison given by Xue yang. He is a naturally talented painter and was blessed by his father having the capability to sense his parents. 

- He completed his school in just 10 years, actually it takes 50-60 years to complete the whole dragon course. 

5. Wang Yibo's names 
a. Han guang Jun: He become the first moon deity. He also got his temple which has 581997 prayer bells. These prayer bells were rolled by Xie yun in one go and he got the same looks as Jun on wishing this. Actually the number is birth date of Wang yibo. hehe. Jun is more like Wang yibo.
b. Lan Zhan : He is like child after he born as magical beast. Actually in terms of years, LZ met Wei ying after four years of his birth but he was born adult already. He is actually ageless immortal.
c. Wangji : This name given by Wei ying to hide him from the heaven. 

6. Lan Zhan always call Wei ying by name Zhangfu! He never ever called Wei Ying in this story.

7. Fanxing is not A-yuan in this story. He is third child.

8. Xue yang was actually 800 year old black dragon. Jiang cheng was not in this story on his own, it was always Xue yang in disguise of him.

10. Azure was 2300 years old. And yanli was 1500 year old goddess.

11. Qing was only twenty years old but after getting married to Lan Xichen, she also attained immortality after that.

12. AnQi who was ghost, was given new life by Bailong after he met his parents in demon realm. 

13. Wen Ning, was actually vampire, whose identity wasn't revealed anywhere in this novel.