A Beginning Of Fate

Yuan Xuanli a 20 years old girl who attend a college. She is a normal girl like the other girls. She have a crush, a handsome and popular guy his name was Zhao Xifeng. Xifeng is her classmate. She adore him so much, because of his outstanding personality. But sadly Xifeng doesn't recognize Xuanli. Well, her life looks normal untill...  Xuanli walking home from her college, and saw an old lady selling a colorfull knit ornament. 

"Knit ornament! Young lady over there, come here and take a look at the pretty knit ornament in here~" call the old lady seller to Xuanli. 

"Wah, this knot tassel is so pretty, the color is blue and pink but..... this is my last money for this month...." Said Xuanli.

"Well, this knit ornament is really magical, it will bring you lot of luck, even makes your crush fall in love with you~" Said the old lady seller.

"Woah really?~ But... It's come in two, is it for a couple or to give for my crush..?" Ask Xuanli.

"Yeah, it is." Said The old lady seller.

"Ah.. I cannot afford two, I will just buy one. Here is the money. Thankyou~" Said Xuanli, giving the old lady the money and taking the pink knot tassel.  

"Alright, thankyou for buying it, young lady~ Here is the change~" Said the old lady seller.

"It's okay, you can kept it, hope you are selling well~" Said Xuanli.

After that Xuanli went home, and that old lady seller vanished. Meanwhile, Xifeng is walking home, and suddenly the same old lady appear behind him, she did her magic, putting a wallet not far from the sight of Xifeng on the ground. 

"Ah.. help me... can you find my wallet? I lost my wallet.." Said the old lady to Xifeng. 

"What happen grandma?" Ask Xifeng.

"My wallet.. I think it dropped somewhere when I on my way back home after grocery shopping..." Said the old lady while looking at the ground to search.

Xifeng found a wallet in front of him and take it.

"Is it this one grandma?" Ask Xifeng.

"AH! That's it! Young man, you are so kind! Here is the present for you! It will bring you alot of luck." Said the old lady, giving the blue knot tassel to Xifeng.

"Ah.. It's okay...  don't worry.. you don't have to give me this..." Said Xifeng, the tassel already in his hand, he want to give it back, but the old lady already vanished.

"..... She is vanished?.. Maybe it really will bring me luck... I will take it then..." said Xifeng to himself and went home.

Both of them put on the knot tassel. Xuanli hang the knot tassel in her phone meanwhile Xifeng put the knot tassel on his study desk.

It's Saturday night. Xuanli is reading her chinese novel.

Xuanli POV : "Ah!! Lian Xiu!! Why are you so stupid!!! You shouldn't trust your maid that much! Look now she is trying to kill you with a poison!! Even Gao Fei didn't believe you till the end. Poor Lian Xiu, you died in vain... If I were you, I'm going to run away from that palace or making a ruckus then runaway from the palace with Gao Fei and live happily ever after. Ah.. such a sad story.... I need to sleep now. Goodnight. *turning off the light in her room*

Meanwhile Xifeng is studying. They both fall asleep at the same time.

The tassel knot suddenly shining in midnight. 

================================================================================

"Young lady, young lady, please wake up..." Said a maid.