The Blue Bird

After that they both finally awake from their dreams. Xuanli awake from her sleep and wake up while it's already morning. She fall asleep while reading book in her study desk and her seat. She open the book and look at the last page. It is written the main chara supposed to be death.

Meanwhile Xifeng awake.

"We... are alive.. we changed the ending... and successfully getting out from there." Said Xifeng after he suddenly awake from his sleep.

Xuanli awake with surprised and disbelieve because it is the second time their dreams changing. 

In the college.

Xuanli rush to find Xifeng. They both found each other in the street, outside the college gate.

"Xifeng!" Shout Xuanli from afar.

"Xuanli! The ending really change!" said Xifeng.

"Yes it is, and here is your book." Said Xuanli while giving the book that Xifeng borrow to her.

"Thanks!" Said Xifeng.

"You are welcome! I gotta go to class now~ See you~" said Xuanli.  

"Hey wait!" Said Xifeng.

"Yeah?" Ask Xuanli.

"I think we need to meet often, because we are having the same problems at night. Shouldn't we find out what is happening and what is connecting us through dreams?" Ask Xifeng.

Xuanli blushing. It means she will have a lot of  chance to meet with Xifeng more often from now on.

"Hey are you listening?" Ask Xifeng.

"S-Sure.... Yes we will meet often from now on!" Said Xuanli.

"Oh we also need to research what makes us keep having this ending changing in our dreams after we read a book including the negative effect from this situation, and how to get out from this. So how about we meet up after you finish your class today?" Said Xifeng.

"Okay! I will wait in the gates after my class end. See you later~" Said Xuanli, she walks away to her class.

"Alright see you later~!" Said Xifeng.

"Ugh... I forgot to say the time...... my class ended at night....." Mumble Xifeng.

Inside Xuanli class. Xuanli came in late because she talks with Xifeng first.

"Why you are late today?" Ask the lecturer.

"Sorry... It's traffic jam today.." Said Xuanli in front of the class.

Suddenly someone open the class door. 

"Xuanli! My class end late today! It might be ended at 7pm. So, see you at 7pm!" Said Xifeng.

Everyone in class laugh and tease them. After he said that he closed the door and leave, then went to his class.

"Xuanli. You can go to your seat now, don't forget to bring me 5 pages of sorry letter tomorrow." Said the lecturer.

"Alright, I'm sorry." Said Xuanli.

Meanwhile Xuanli need to write sorry report to his lecturer in 5 pages.

When her class end it is still early, 5pm, so she went to library while waiting for Xifeng. She went to library and search for a book to read. She start reading a historical story. 

It's a story about a young girl, who save a dying animal, and one day the animal turn into a human to repay his thanks to her. 

She read and read... and suddenly she fell asleep. Meanwhile Xifeng who is still in his class suddenly sleepy and he sleep in his class while the study ongoing. 

===================================================

Xuanli open her eyes, she is sitting in a big yard, under a big tree. She wear a long dress, wuxia clothing. Someone walking close to her.

"Miss, you fall asleep again under the tree!" Said the maid.

".... Who are you?" Ask Xuanli.

"This is me, XiaoYi, your maid." Said the maid.

Xuanli : (this is weird... Am I trapped in this dream alone? Isn't Xifeng supposed to be here? But impossible. Xifeng is still in his class right?...)

"Miss... you are zoning out.. are you okay?" Ask the maid.

"Yes I am okay..." Said Xuanli.

"Let's go back to the palace." Said the maid.

Suddenly a blue bird is falling to the ground. It is laying down on the ground in front of her, it wing is hurt so bad.

"Wait XiaoYi... this bird is hurting... we need to take it with us and cure it.." Said Xuanli.

"Alright miss." Said the maid.

"Poor little bird, I will call you Xiaolan, because your color is blue. Don't worry Xiaolan, you will be well soon, I will treat your wound." Said Xuanli, smiling while the bird is on her palms.

Xuanli went to her palace and bring the bluebird that is hurting to treat it.

To be continued.......