CHAPTER SIX, VI

╔═══════════════╗
CROSSFIRE : 1996
CHAPTER SIX: FURRY LITTLE PROBLEM
╚═══════════════╝

DARK AND GLOOMY NIGHTS WERE LUCY'S FAVOURITE TYPE OF EVENINGS, EVEN MORE SO WHEN IT WAS POURING RAIN LIKE THIS EVENING

DARK AND GLOOMY NIGHTS WERE LUCY'S FAVOURITE TYPE OF EVENINGS, EVEN MORE SO WHEN IT WAS POURING RAIN LIKE THIS EVENING. The rain fell from the clouds with such force that the vulnerable flora lost their petals that now lay vacant on the ground. Many people found it scary when a thunderstorm rolled around, hiding under their covers from the booming sounds coming from the sky's. Lucy however was not like those people. Lucy felt most productive on nights like these.

That night as the rain fell, Lucy sat on the green leather couch in her common room with her charms textbook resting against her legs. Lucy read and took notes where she thought she needed too. The rest of the young witches friends had long gone to bed as the time of the night reached almost ten thirty pm.

𝙸𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝚒𝚗-𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚍-𝚎𝚎-𝚖𝚎𝚗-𝚝𝚊𝚑

𝙸𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚍𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚊𝚍𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 (𝚢𝚘𝚞) 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚍𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚣𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙸𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚖. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙸𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚖 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚙 𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚣𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎.

𝙰𝚍𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜
- 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜
- 𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚍𝚞𝚎𝚕

Lucy read over the charm with a crease in her brows in concentration. She had raised her quill to her note parchment paper, jotting down the main points listed by her textbook. Footsteps interrupted Lucys train of thought letting a drop of ink fall into her parchment messily as she stopped and hovered her quill over the parchment.

Finding it easiest to study under the light of the fireplace she easily spotted her fellow Slytherin, Severus Snape, sneaking poorly about the common room heading towards the stairwell.

"Hello Severus." Lucy said not bothering to raise her eyes to look at the wizard that had just descended the stairs from the boys dorm rooms.

"Lucy, good evening." Severus nodded in recognition.