Chapter 11

Hi kitties

Ashish

I was at the home of Bhoomi and was looking at everyone. Anchal's mother was crying like a made woman and her husband was consoling her but all the things were in vain because she wasn't ready to stop herself. I looked over Bhoomi's parents who were worried but were still consoling Anchal's mother and grandmother was also there whom I have met that night. She wasn't saying anything but was praying only.  Then lastly Bhoomi comes whose face was blank like she doesn't have any emotions right now.  Every emotion had left he'd body and all she conflicting with right now is how to face the situation. 

"Please sir find my daughter." Anchal's father said to me and I looked at him.

"I will find her but before that you have to give me some information." I said and he nodded.

"I will do anything as long as you will find my daughter." after that we talked for a while and found that she is missing from the morning. Well missing reports aren't taken until twenty four hours are completd but here situation is something else and we have to take the action as soon as possible. We really can't ignore the situation at all because the case which is going on over here is very sensitive.

"Now I must take the leave and will go to Kajal's house." I said and they nodded. I was having the address of her house but I don't really know the routes arounds.

"let me show you the way to her home." Bhoomi's voice echoed in my ears and I looked at her and she was looking at me with same eyes and I nodded.

"Help Ashish to get our Anchal back,  Bhoomi. " Her father said and she looked at her father and nodded. We both come out of the house. And I saw my bike which department had given me.

"we have to go on this?" I heard her voice which was sounding so much strange. I don't know what had happened but she isn't showing any emotion even till now. She is all quiet since she had called me to her home. "Where are you lost?"

"No where.  Yes we have to go on this only." I said and sat on the bike and she sat behind me and then I drove away and she was telling me about the directions and I was thankful that she was with me.

"Stop the bike right now." She said in a quiet loud voice. I stopped the bike immediately. And she quickly get off the bike and I followed her and she went towards a corner and picked up something and for the first time I saw sadness in her eyes and she looked at me with same eyes and put a ring forward. "This is her ring which used to be lose fitted on her finger." She was looking like that she will cry any time soon. I went towards her.

"we will find her.  Hold on yourself." I said and she nodded and my eyes fell on something and I went towards it and picked it up and found the clothes piece.

"Do you recognize this clothes piece?" I asked Bhoomi and she looked at it and shook her head.  This is one clue only and this will proof nothing.

"We should go to Kajal's house Asap." I said and she was looking at me and we again hop over the bike and I drove away while she was still instructing me. And soon we reached her home and I knocked on the door and a woman opened it.

"Is Kajal at home? " I asked and she nodded.

"She is but what do you guys want?" She asked.

"Auntie we have to talk to her." Bhoomi said and she nodded and let us in and fetched us to her room.  We entered in her room and she was sitting over the bed while her legs were towards her chest and she looked up and ran towards us.

"Have you guys found Anchal?" She asked and I shook my head.

"We are still searching for her." And then she broke down.

"I shouldn't have let her go when she wasn't feeling good about going out." She said while she was sobbing and that had caught my attention.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked her and she looked at me and then on Bhoomi and I looked over her who nodded in her way and she looked at me.

"When she came over here she told me that she was having a feeling that someone was following her and she said she was doubting over the man who was wearing a orange colour shirt." And I quickly remembered that I had also find the same colour cloth piece.

"Did she described you about the man's look?" I asked her and she shook her head. 

"She said that she just saw a person who was wearing orange colour shirt but she said that he was kind of white by skin and that's all." She said And I sighed because this case is literally going no where right now.  But one thing is clear that she has been kidnapping.

"Anything strange after that?"

"Nothing. She told me that she has to go home and at the same time she was afraid.  I had told her that she stay but she told me that she had told her dad that she will come soon." I sighed. We come out of there and we both were silent.

"Will we be able to find her? " Bhoomi broked the silence and I looked at her.

"Maybe we doesn't have the way right now but I am determined to find my way to get those culprits." I said and she went silent. I am determined to find all those person who are envoled in this nasty crime.