twenty nine.

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙿𝚐 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚢, 𝙼𝙳

"On who we finna graduate in 3 weeks" Leek said holding his son Atlas.

It was now April and life had been great for the group of friends. Montana is 7 months pregnant now and is as big as ever. Myra gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, Atlas Kendrick Wright, and he is now 2 weeks old.

"I cant believe Lawrence had a baby" Sire said chuckling. "When you gon give me a baby Ren?"

"My ring finger a lil bland" she inspected her left hand then shrugged. "Lemme see my Godbaby" she reached out for Atlas making Leek hand him to her.

"Where is Clyde with my damn starburst" Montana sucked her teeth. She sent Lay to the store for candy because there was none in the house and she's been gone for 30 minutes.

On cue Lay walked in with her shirt ripped and her wig in a ponytail. "Them stupid bitches gon try and fight me over a bitch ion even fuck with no more" she threw the starburst pack at Montana making it hit her in the head.

"Yall gon stop throwin food at me, but what happened? Who I gotta fight?" she attempted to sit up but the babies in her belly said sit the fuck down.

"Who gon make me put my wig in a rubberband" Ahren sat up still holding Atlas.

"My teammate girlfriend. She found out that Liz used to eat me out and that she still textin me so when she seen me at the the sto she wanted to fight. But she had these two big bitches with her so when I was fighting her them hoes sat on me." Lay told the story getting mad all over again.

"They lucky I keep my knife on me because what you not gon do is jump me bitch." she paced back and forth.

"You stabbed someone?" Sire asked.

"She aint dead" Lay shrugged sitting down.

Ahren's phone started ringing and she saw it was a facetime from Jamilla's ipad.

"Hey baby bop wassup" Ahren smiled but then it faded when she heard yelling in the background from what sounded like her mom and another lady.

"That lady is back and she arguin with our mama" Ahren only assumed that 'that lady' meant Jamilla's birth mom was at the house.

"Where's dad?"

"I dont know he left out this morning" Jamilla shrugged.

"Im on the way. Stay in your room." Ahren spoke then hung up.

"I gotta go" she stood up and handed Atlas to Leek .

"Want me to come bae?" Sire asked her but she nodded her head no and left out, speeding to her dad house.

On the way there she called him, "Yes daughter?" he answered the phone.

"Jamilla deadbeat is at the house arguing with mama so im on the way over there." Ahren said.

"Aight im on the way" then he hung up.

Ahren arrived and she could hear her mom arguing in the kitchen.

"Thats my child! You cant take her from me!" Rayna said.