꒰☆꒱ ⋮ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈 ₊˚.༄

It had been twenty minutes since Flash said something that made the remark, the room was silent. The only noise being made was twilight flipping the pages of her book. Sunset was so frustrated she had tears in her eyes, but forced them to stay in so she showed no signs of 'weakness'.

Flash walked over to Sunset's bed and stood there, Sunset could see his shadow and uncovered her face. "What do you want?" she groaned.

"Sunset, I want to apologize." He placed a hand on Sunset's side. "It was wrong of me to say all those things. I was angry but that's not an excuse. I just want to say I'm really sorry, and I know that you didn't mean to mess with dark magic It was an accident. I shouldn't have broken up with you right on the spot, If you want we can take a break until you are ready. Whenever you're ready, I'm ready."

"Flash.." Sunset looked at Twilight then looked back at him. "You don't know how much that means to me, thank you. Also please can we take a break, just until I'm ready.." she said, sobbing.

It was the first time Flash saw her cry since the incident. Sunset didn't mean to cry but it finally spilled out of her and she felt good.

"Okay now, stop frowning. I need to see a smile before I go back to my side of the room." Flash said.

Sunset forced a smile but Flash didn't accept it. He started to tickle Sunset causing her to laugh loudly.

"Okay Okay, I'm smiling!" Sunset laughed, sitting herself up.

"Okay, I'm gonna go back to my side now. I'll close the curtain to give you girls some privacy." Flash said, walking back to his side and closing the curtains.

Sunset fell back onto her bed with a smile upon her face. She knew Flash wouldn't eavesdrop but she still wanted some kind of privacy. She looked through her spell book, flipping the pages roughly until she found a spell to place on the curtains so no one can hear what's going on.

She grabbed her wand, started pointing at the curtain, and chanted softly. "sipario tenda, si prega di non aprirlo. luogo pace e silenzio a coloro che lo stanno dietro."

Nothing happened, she threw her wand across the room and pouted to herself. When she sat back on the bed, her spell book dropped. Twilight picked it up and read the page Sunset left off on. She grabbed her wand, it had purple crystals and glowed pink whenever it was being used. She pointed towards the curtain and chanted the same spell in her head. The spell hit the curtain and pink sparkly residue dripped on the curtain. Sunset watched in awe.

"Omg Twilight you're amazing! Does it work?"

"TIMBER!!" Twilight yelled at the top of her lungs. No one responded. "Yeah, it works." she smiled back at Sunset.

"Thank you!" Sunset hugged Twilight so hard causing them to fall over onto each other. She got up and immediately lent a hand towards Twilight. "Ah, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hug that hard."

"It's alright." Twilight chuckled, rubbing her head from the fall. "But why did you want a privacy spell in the first place? I mean the curtain is already closed. Is that not already enough?"

Sunset rubbed her arm. "I don't know I just don't want Flash or anyone to know that I'm using magic. Everybody still thinks I'm possessed from an incident that happened here but I'm just trying to show everyone that I have changed. And I've been really careful with my spells, I've made sure that they are super simple." Sunset put her head down, sitting back down on her bed.

"I don't think I heard of that incident, the only thing I come on my phone to check is my grades or calls." Twilight said, sitting down on her bed.