꒰☆꒱ ⋮ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐕 ₊˚.༄

𝐒𝐃𝐓 - Sunrise_Mist starninjacam777 j_production_  :)

Twilight came out of the bathroom, setting her dirty clothes on the bed and started to fold them. She wore a blue plaid skirt that sat just above the knee, a white button up shirt, white high socks, and a pair of black mary janes.

"So that's what you're wearing?"

"Yeah?" she asked, dusting off her skirt. "Something wrong with it?"

"No, you look c-cute." I stuttered at first but quickly got myself together. I cleared my throat and walked over to her. "It's just super formal for coffee and whatever."

"It's all I have for now. I didn't think I'd actually be with nice, chill people. Crystal Prep isn't well known for their friendly students, which is only such a small population of us."

"It's fine. Forget I said anything." I walked over to Timber Spruce who had the same thing he went in the bathroom with. "So you're not going to change?"

"No. I told you, I'm too lazy."

"Okay then."

The four of us walked out of the dorm and started heading to the front. No one was in the hallways except the janitors. I turned my head back to see Twilight and Timber talking. I took a few steps back and squeezed between them wrapping my arms around the both of them. I turned my head to Twilight and smiled. She gave me a smile back.

•••

Finally, after a long walk we made it to Canterbucks. Walking into the building gave me great comfort, but it also made me sad. Anytime I ended the semester with good grades my parents took me here. I can't let my memories get in the way of this hangout, it was my idea to go here anyways.

"Smells great in here." Timber lifted his nose up, heavily sniffing the air.

"I mean it is a coffee shop." I chuckled, walking to the register.

"Yeah, yeah." Timber laughed along with me and followed me. Flash and Twilight followed along as well.

We went up to the counter and ordered everything we wanted to order. I ordered a peppermint mocha, Twilight ordered a plain donut, Flash ordered the same thing as I did except he added a bagel, and Timber ordered an Iced Pineapple Matcha Drink. We started walking over to an empty table near the window that fit all four of us.

I was quiet because looking all around me finally hit me. It made me realize memories I'd share here with my parents. Memories that will stay in my head yet I can't do anything about them. Flash kept looking at me while Timber looked at Twilight. It was just a hangout but it already felt like some kind of double date. Every time flash looked at me, I avoided eye contact by looking out the window or looking down at my mocha.

"Hey, Sunset. You alright?" he asked.

"I could be better." I said, stabbing the marshmallow in my drink to the bottom of the cup with my straw. "Just so many memories here. I can't even collect my thoughts, my mind is just a swirling storm at the moment."

"Oh, sorry that's happening." Flash said, reaching across the table to place his hand atop mine. I could tell he was lost for words, same went for Twilight and Timber. I felt as if I was ruining the mood with my personal problems, which I was doing anyways, but I always felt this way trying to open up to anyone.

"Thanksss, Flash." I responded awkwardly, quickly removing my hand from underneath his.

As I put my hand back in my lap, Twilight grabbed my hand and held it tight. She turned to me with a look of sympathy and a warm smile on her face. Her hand intertwined with mine gave me serotonin, it made me feel happier then I was before. I wasn't looking for anyone's pity but if it were coming from her, it would make up for the shitty therapy I received.