Episode 1- Chapter 2: We kind of killed Power Bear and Forest Warrior

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god!" Chris panicked as his 10 year old self jumped up and down. He took a peek on Power Bear who lying on the ground.

"Did I kill him?!"

The citizens of the Mustard Kingdom panicked as they watched Power Bear and Forest Warrior fall in one hit. The Mustard people squirted their yellow liquid in panic and ran away from the scene.

"Eew, is that piss?" Blondie watched as their yellow ooze trailed down the pavement.

"Have you stopped watching Hawt Dawg Man? That is definitely mustard." Dan concluded as he trailed to Forest Warrior who was lying unconscious on the pavement.

"Uhh, I'm busy surviving in Puerto Lobos, moron."

"Shut up you two, you always fight like kids." Danny stated. "We have a bigger problem right now."

"Kids?" Blondie chuckled. "Did you just looked at yourself? You're small just like us! Apparently your stubble is still there. Weird, and this is a freaking weird place."

"I'm not talking about that. Look!" Danny pointed at the Mustard Soldiers carrying metal spears on their right hand.

Blondie raised his arm and tried to push an invisible force but there's nothing coming out. "Shit! Shit! Shit! Why isn't it working?!"

"Guys..." Chris stared at the crest of Power Bear embosed on his chest. The blue hue glowed right into their faces.

"What is that?" Superwolf stared curiously as Blondie stepped through.

"Pussies! Just touch it already!" Blondie immediately touched the crest. The blue hue flickered and burst out. Blondie was sent flying five meters in the air.

"Holy!" Chris raised his hand and felt the ground vibrate. He then felt Blondie's presence as an invisible force caught him and safely landing him on the ground.

"Agh, what the hell is that?!" Blondie held his chest, hurting. It was as if something was burning inside him.

"Stop whatever you're doing!" A mustard soldier pointed his spear on Chris.

"Captain Spirit. You are under arrest on the grounds of murder of Power Bear and Forest Warrior."

"What?!" Chris eyes widened as he stared at the spear pointing at his head. "It was an accident!"

"Chris..." Superwolf called out. "There's no other choice. You know what to do."

"What choice?" Chris gulped, still staring at the tip of the spear pointed at him.

"Goodness gracious, use your power!" Danny blurted out and Chris immediately pushed the soldiers away.

The soldiers stood up once more and readied their spears, ready to attack the the ten year olds.

Dan ran towards Forest Warrior who was lying on the ground. He then immediately took out the sword from his hand and raised it as his weapon.

"Run!" Danny called out.

"What?!" Danny asked, turning around as he saw the other Daniels ran together.

"Dan, let's go!" Chris said pulling him away to join the other Daniels.

The soldiers ran towards them as Chris continued to push them away with his new found power.

Superwolf pulled out his brother's phone and took a video of them running away. "Guess who killed Power Bear and Forest Warrior? He has powers now!"

"Why do I still have a stubble?" Danny asked looking at the image of himself.

Blondie ran towards them and saw his face. "I look cool!"