01.Ouch

(BY THE WAY ITS NOT ON THE STORY LINE OF THE BOOKS OR MOVIES ITS VERY DIFFERENT BUT ITS INTERESTING)

MCKENNA POV:
Hi I'm McKenna Cooper I'm 16 years old it's my 5th year here at hogwarts I'm a Slytherin but no one knows me I'm pretty quiet and a loner. But I do have one friend Luna lovegood everyone thinks she's so crazy but she's actually a sweetheart she when you get to know her of course her boyfriend thinks so.
———————————-————————————-
Alarm:6:30am
I got up before anyone I always do I started to get ready and I put my hair in a half up half down and put on my slytherin robe and some makeup and decided to wait for Luna to get up.
She got up about 15 minutes after I was done getting ready.

She went to get her boyfriend he's a Ravenclaw so I decided to walk to breakfast by myself but I released I was running late

————————————————————————
McKenna started running and she must not of been able to see where she was going because she bumped in to someone.

MCKENNA POV:
One minute I'm running the next I'm on the ground on top of someone and my head hurt really badly I look up and it's no one other then the snobby hottie of the school Draco Malfoy

"What the hell watch where your going" Draco said. "I'm sorry I..I..I didn't mean to" I almost started crying.

DRACO POV:
I was so angry someone bumped in to me but when I seen it was this beautiful girl and I could see she was going to cry after I yelled I felt so bad. This gorgeous tiny girl was in front of me and I just yelled at her I'm so dumb I'm so mad at myself for doing that!

"Hey hey it's okay I'm sorry I yelled are you okay"said Draco. "Yeah my head is just throbbing". "Bloody hell your heads bleeding."
"What! Omg omg." "It's okay let's get you to Madam Pomfrey now!"

MCKENNA POV: Draco picked me up and right when he said my head was bleeding I was freaking out but he carried me all the way to Madam Pomfreys room she's the schools nurse we got there and she said it's not a concussion but I need to stay out of sun and rest for a week so Draco offered to bring my school work everyday and I thanked him but he left for class and now all I can think of is how cute he is I could picture his hair, his robe, his eyes literally everything about him. I always thought he was so rude but after that I'm not sure anymore.

AFTER CLASS:
"Knock knock" come in I said.
Hi McKenna how is your head doing said Draco. Well it still hurts a lot.
I'm so so sorry.
What are you talking about I was the one running and not looking where I was going. But if I was actually paying attention I could've grabbed you or told you to slow down.
No no its not your fault so stop thinking that.
I'm so sorry for yelling at you I could tell you were scared said Draco.
Well obviously I'm so short your like a giant to me and if anyone could've stopped this from happening it would be me Draco.
You know who I am.
Doesn't everyone you the hottie of the school (I can't believe I just said that)
You think I'm hot?
Um I uh so i uh your um...
hahaha it's fine you don't have to answer and I think your pretty hot to, well actually I think your gorgeous I just wish I could've stopped you from getting hurt.
Well if you did that we would be here and I wouldn't get to do this
I KISSED HIM I JUST KISSED DRACO MALFOY.
He's actually kissed me back.
"Luna walks in"
what the hell is this said Luna (also I forgot to mention Draco is her ex...)

TO BE CONTINUED