02. The first kiss

Right when Luna walked in I started having a panic attack Draco noticed.
I kissed her it wasn't her fault said Draco
IT TAKES TWO PEOPLE TO KISS said Luna. I..I..(McKenna passes out)
oh my god is she okay thank good we're already at the nurse.
Whatever said Luna I'm out of here.
"Draco chases after her" I'm sorry it's my fault please don't take it out on McKenna.
Draco I was, I am still in love with you and I walk in on my best friend kissing you how do you think I feel Draco how huh?
I'm sorry Luna I didn't know but don't you have a boyfriend.
Yeah but I'm just using him to try and get over you.
Why did you break up with me if you love me so much huh? 
Because I was scared that you were cheating on me.
I would never cheat on anyone I'm not that big of a jerk.
Well then I mine as well do this  "Luna kisses Draco passionately"

MCKENNA POV:
I woke up  and Draco and Luna were gone I went to go look for them but instead I seen them kissing.
———————————————————————-
Dr..dr..Draco?
Oh my god um McKenna we didn't see you there said Luna.
"McKenna starts breathing heavily"
McKenna I'm so sorry said Draco.
"McKenna didn't say anything she just walked to the nurses room quietly"
McKenna! Said Draco. "Draco grabs her arm" LET GO OF ME AND NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN BOTH OF YOU!

DRACO POV:
I'm not even sure what happen one second I'm talking to Luna the next she's kissing me and right when I seen McKenna my heart sank and I knew she would never talk to me again but I thought she might still talk at least for me to explain what happen but right when she said to leave her alone my soul died.
————————————————————————
MCKENNA POV:
Right when I got back I cried myself to sleep.
When I woke up I seen a note and perfume on my end table I read the note it said meet me at 12:30pm by the little boys room love, Draco.
Right when I seen his name I remembered everything but I also remember it was Saturday and I was supposed to go out with Luna.
So I just stayed in here then I read the time and it said 12:25pm I decided to see what Draco wanted so I got ready in my jeans and a black short top with my hair in a messy bun.

Right when I got there I seen Draco wasn't there yet and I just waited and read a book about 15 minutes later I felt a tap on my shoulder and heard hi McKenna. I looked up and sure enough it was no one other then Draco. I said why did you want to see me? He said I needed to say how sorry I am about yesterday I promise I didn't kiss her she kissed me you can ask her. I said I believe you. He said you do? I said yes but I..I..I don't think you only like me so until you make up your mind don't talk to me please "a tear ran down McKennas cheek" But..but I do know I like you and only you. "Draco wipes the tear off McKennas cheek" Well if you only liked me you wouldn't want to keep me a secret no would you? I..how about this we talk and get to know each other for a week and after that week is done I promise you I'll tell everyone in Hogwarts. You promise? I do I swear on my heart. Deal. Okay I have something to show you McKenna. Okay what is it? It's a surprise let's go.
MCKENNAS POV:
We were walking for what felt like an hour but it was even longer it was 1 hour and a half.
————————————————————————
Okay we're here said Draco open your eyes!
Oh my god it's amazing.

MCKENNAS POV:
You wouldn't believe what I seen...

TO BE CONTINUED...