Chapter II

A knock on the door brought Loki back to his senses"Come in." he calles out as he rubbed his face and took in the now lit candles in the golden room.

A messager clad in golden armor came in and greeted the king on his knees. "Arise" Loki said without giving the man a look.

"Your Highness, Heimdall requores your presence. He said the situation had vitality."The nervousness in his tone showed he already knew higher man's reaction.Though it didn't mean he was ready to face it.

Loki's hand stopped on mid-word over the expensive paper before letting go of the inked pem to its place. He raised from the throne-like-chair slowly, gracefully and walked in front the dark wooded table of his. "Tell me,  please, who am I?" His tone quiet and calm as if trying to hide the storm the words held behind. He looked down at the poor man who had no other fault than doing what he was told.

"My Lord, but-"Loki raised a hand"This is not the answer I am seeking for."He raised perfectly shaped brows. A line of thin sweat from the nervousness was forming on his forehead under the piercing green eyes. "You,  My Lord, are the King of us and all. You are the All Father and ruler of Asgard,  that is above all."Loki listened to the sweet fear on his voice and the sugar coated words to satisfy his anger pleasantly. "Finally, that hard, see?And who misght Heimdall be to call me to his feet?" He spoke the words with deadly sweet, rich accent that sent shivers down the Messenger's spine.

Just as the messenger was to open his mouth to probably apologize the door barged open."Loki!My brother!" the Thunder God's loud voice achoed.

Loki did his best to not roll his eyes at his antics. "Thor... How many times do i have to tell you to knock first?"  But his words died down upon the expression of the blond man. "It is no time to argue, brother, Sigyn is in danger."

And with this Loki fled the room for Heimdall.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sigyn's P.O.V

I had felt it from the start but my carelessness and happyness clouded even the slightest suspicion. Thinking of it, it has been there from the moment i exited the room,  then at the healers too. The whole day.

The usual safity of the golden palace dulle my senses. In vanaheim , every moment could turn out dangerous. Pilgrim life, living among the wild with poisonous plants around and all other creatures. In Asgard , however, Loki did his best to keep me from the slightest of hurt.

Okay, he might be overprotective and rather difficult.  For times unpredictable. Sly, wangler ,cheater... and many more to others.

But  I enjoy this. Happy with how he is.

Men of Vanaheim are clever, educated to a point and thinks strategically. But their personalities. They were calm. So calm. Way too calm and settled minded for me.

I seeked some excitement ,dare I say. Much more movement and unpredictableness. Yet not loose-y, out of contol and slacking.

Men of Asgard were all built-up. Bag of muscles. I have to admit , good to look too. They are protective. They are strong and born fighter. Excitement, thrilling things are their life. They had the stern schedules of a soldier -not all- .

But they lacked the brains -not all, yet again- kindness to show a woman. Culture to be rich in mind. And they had the manners of -a hungry soldier.

Then , there is him, Loki . The younger prince.

Obviously his slim form was a disappointment for All Father. Unlike most of the Asgardian , he was not good enough in hand to hand combat. His distance in fight gave him the advantage mostly. The daggers he threw were not noticed until it was too late. Most of their men dive in boldly. But Loki always had a second plan, an escape. Always a trick up his sleeve.