A Strange Customer

Y/n finish getting ready.

She walk downstairs. She grab her flower basket. "Y/n are ready?", her big sister Aerith asked.

"Yes big sis", she said, then they went on the train

"Yes big sis", she said, then they went on the train. When they got to Sector 8, they started to sell flowers. Y/n then got separated. Then some weird looking creatures flew around her. She tried to back away.

The creatures finally disappear. Then Y/n saw a blond guy about her sister's age, groaning in pain. "Are you okay? Hey... Are you okay?", she asked. 

"I'm fine", he said, then started to walk away. Y/n ran in front of him. "Here. This is for you", Y/n said holding out a yellow flower. "A flower?", he asked. 

"That's right. It's a gift. You know for scaring those things away", Y/n said. "What things?", he asked. "Never mind", Y/n said. 

"Think of it as a memento", Y/n said. "Just my luck...", he mumble. "I heard that, you know", Y/n said still holding out the flower. "How much?", he asked. "Well, that depends on the customer", Y/n said. 

"In case... It's on the house. Lovers used to give these when they were reunited...", Y/n said as she put it on his strap. "Look, I'm involved in things. Dangerous things", he said. 

"Oh, I'm sure you are. So?", Y/n said. "So keep your distance", he said. "Wait you think someone's out to get you? Is that what you're all worked up about?", she asked. 

"Relax. No one's going to attack you. I promise", Y/n said. "Hey, a Mako reactor just blew. You shouldn't be out here trying to sell fl-", he said, but was out off, by Y/n dropping her flowers and moving around like something was trying to get her. 

"Help me!", Y/n said grabbing his hand. Some ghost like creatures surround them. He slash one away, as he push Y/n back. "What are they?", Y/n said. Then Shrina officers came running up to them. 

"Drop your weapon!", one guy said. "Are you blind?", the swordsman said. "You know-you're right!", Y/n said. Then one of the creature came up to them. Y/n started to run. 

"What-Wait!", the swordsman yelled.  "Nice meeting you!", Y/n said then ran into a alley. The creatures follow her. She was able to lose them. 

"There you are! I was worried. Where's your basket?", her sister Aerith said walking up to her. "I must have drop it", Y/n said. "Let go home", Aerith said.

Y/n nodded and follow her.