We meet again

Y/N POV

Me and my sister was walking to the abandoned church. We walk in to see the guy from other night, unconcious. He finally woke up and look around to see me and my sister right in front of him. "Maybe you are not okay...", my sister said. He look around to see was laying in our flower bed.

"Ah, lives! Finally awake, are we?", my sister joked. "Are you okay?", I asked a bit worried. He then stand up and readjust his sword on his back. "You're...", he said looking at me.

"Y/N. It's Y/N. This is my older sister Aerith. And you are...?", I said. "Cloud", he said.

"Nice to meet you again", I said. ""Again", huh?", he asked, like it was a question. "What? You don't remember? What about... the flowers?", I asked as I look at him.

"Ohhh... The flower girl. And this is...?", Cloud said. "An old church in the Sector 5 slums. You came crashing through the roof without so much as a "look out"", I said with a little joke, as I pointed up to the roof that have a big hole in it.

"Fell right into our flower bed. Lucky for you. Like really", I said. "S-sorry, I-I didn't mean to-", he stutter backing away while watching his step. "Don't worry  about it", I said, as Aerith let out a little giggle.

"They're a lot tougher than they look. This place... It has a kind of power", Aerith said. "Before I forget-you dropped this when you landed", I said handing him his materia. "Thanks", he said taking it back.

"We both got one materia each too", Aerith said. "You guys and everybody and their mothers", Cloud said. "Not like ours, no. They're special", Aerith said. "Our aren't good for anything at all", I said walking around facing away from Cloud.

Cloud POV

I look at Y/n, then I had weird flashes of images. A white materia dropping into water, landing next to a sword that look like a key. "Bet you guys just don't know how to use them", I said. "Could be", Y/n said turning back to me. "Though we don't mind", Aerith said.

"Just having it is enough. It was a gift from our mother. Pretty crazy, huh? Us meeting again like. You should stay a while", Y/n said.