Mysterious Figure Following them

Rose
After the funeral for my mama we bid our goodbyes and Left I felt Like I was being followed so I Look back and it was gone very strange I thought then kept on walking till we got home to the realm and I opened the portal way then we all got in and I closed it
??? POV
Phew I was almost caught oh my sweet rose I wish I could see you but I must wait I'm sorry ( A/N: Can you guess who it is!😄) I must wait
~ time skip Two months Later~
??? POV
* sigh* I wish I could see you * realized* Wait I put Gemini in my place they're back at the spirit realm when that happened so that means * Gasps * Yasss I Can hoho Just wait my darling I'll be coming soon but for now I must plan a surprise muhahahaha For I am Acnologia's Daughter * cheery * well time to start planning Aha mama I Must go to mama * sad oh* oh but she thinks I'm dead aha I'll send Aquarius to mama to talk about the family games today is * checks phone*
- phone-
12:34 o clock
Friday 10/7/2020
- Done-
It's 12:34 and today's FRIDAY!! YASSS!!! I'm wearing a cloak and changed my scent I usually wear

Rose After the funeral for my mama we bid our goodbyes and Left I felt Like I was being followed so I Look back and it was gone very strange I thought then kept on walking till we got home to the realm and I opened the portal way then we all got i...

This but with earrings swords on back and a hoodie and cape but not today Where am I you ask well I'm at the Fairy realm only the fairies and god Ankhseram yes she is on our side anyways they and dad only know about me * sighs* for now I must sleep I will start tomorrow And CUT!!!
Thanks for reading make sure to Like vote comment and read! Ah-BYE!!!