00. introduction

"it's a cruel summer with you"

GEMMA didn't ask many questions when it came to Bella, she was like Charlie in that respect- but she was more of Renée who lived in her own world

GEMMA didn't ask many questions when it came to Bella, she was like Charlie in that respect- but she was more of Renée who lived in her own world. Gemma got to be a kid while Bella grew up having to be more like a mother than their actual one. The two sisters appeared to be polar opposites from first look. And not only the fact it was obvious Gemma spent more time in the sun (or tanning). But she was always smiling and talking until she was asked to stop. She could forget about absolutely everything and go straight off the face of the planet, to just pop back up. Some nights she'd run off or find parties to attend just to quit ghosting others, and come back down to reality. Eccentric was how Bella described her, and Renée. But at their core the two sisters were the same.

In ways that Bella seemed bland and like this cute klutz; Gemma was quite the contrary. She was more social, not willing to put a boy first, constantly faking stupid, and adventurous. Easily impressionable and weak to peer pressure. One way she differed from her naturally smart older sister, was she was lucky to get any sort of 'A'. Things never seemed to come natural to her it took time and work if it was outside of friends and personal pleasure. The joke was that at least Gemma had her looks going for her she could use to marry rich.

However, somehow, Gemma had no idea the Cullens were vampires. She probably would have figured it out like Bella if she was actually observant- or cared, but that wasn't the case. She liked to stay out of peoples' business and chalked Bella up to being dramatic, and heartbroken when Edward left for months. Not having experienced love can make you look at someone like that, which Gemma later felt guilty over. And besides, she had never even talked to a member of the Cullen family outside of Edward.

But she didn't expect that the summer going into senior year would change her life.

•••••

GEMMA SWAN

+

+

JOSH BAK - na jaemin
MAYA KENDRICK - storm reid
NANCY CULLEN - donna pinciotti
+
more

playlist
01. just like magic― ariana grande 02. life itself― glass animals 03. 911― lady gaga 04. in your eyes― the weeknd 05. used to you― mxmtoon 06. softly― clairo 07. sober― lorde 08. sugar wraith― post malone 09. emergency― paramore 10. in my dreams― kali uchis 11. the color violet― tory lanez 12. the great war― taylor swift

note- ❤️

the character nancy will be rosalie's gf :)
story warnings - underage drinking, drug usage, age gaps

PINTEREST BOARD - https://pin.it/6Klr1pi