worried sick

3rd pov
~~♡~~~♡~~~~♡~~~~~♡
It was turning dark and the moon was already shining beautifully a small asta tried to find his way out of the forest. When he hears cries he starts to worry and was trying to find out where those girly cries were coming from. As soon as he reached the place the cries stopped to find 2 girls the same age as him one with beautiful silver hair trying to help a girl that looked like she was the one crying and had a beautiful orange hair. " mimosa you need to stop crying we need to be strong, plus you look beautiful with a smile on your face you shouldn't cry" was what the girl with silver hair said and the girl with orange hair responded with "n-noelle I tripped and my ankle hurts" her eyes watery once again. "We are royals we need to be strong" said the girl with silver hair as she knelt down and smiled at her. Asta came out of the hiding saying "e-em are you ok?" And both girls turned to him. "S-stay away you peasant!" Said the noelle girl as she tried to protect her friend. "I'm not going to hurt you" said asta and the girls calmed down "do you need help? To carry her back to your place I mean" asked asta being carefull on not to scare the girls. "Em no thank you I'm fine" said the girl with orange hair. "Oh I'm glad! My name is asta by the way" asta said stretching his hand for the girls to shake, the girl with orange hair accepted his hand and smiled while the girl called noelle only stared at him. "My name is mimosa" asta looked at the other girl and she said "that's noelle, she's my cousin". Asta smiled and waved only to be ignored then a thought came to mind "ah crap! Yuno is going to cry for how worry he is!!". The girls tilted their head and said "yuno??" At the same time. "Yeah he is my rival" said asta with a big grin and mimosa smiled. "Well I think you should go my brother is about to come and he dosnt like peasants" mimosa said with a sad smile. Asta nodded and made a run for it 'yuno I'm going just wait'.

As soon as asta got to the church he saw  yuno waiting outside with the father trying to bring him inside. Yuno was full on crying worried sick about his rival. As soon as asta waves at yuno and said "yuno! I'm right here dont cry anymore! Dont be a crybaby!" Yuno ran  to him hugged him and then punched him. "S-shut up! I'm not a crybaby!" And asta was full on laughing. "Oh! Yuno you wont believe what I found today! I saw 2 beautiful girls!" And yuno was surprised "2 girls? What would they be doing in the forest?". Asta then said "I dont know but one of them was like you, a crybaby while the other one looked strong, but they were both beautiful and the moonlight made them looked more beautiful!" And yuno only nodded not caring about the conversation anymore. They went inside the church to eat before they went to bed.

<With mimosa and noelle>
As noelle was carrying her cousin mimosa on her back mimosa said "he looked pretty cute" in a whisper. Noelle looked up at her and said "but he is a peasant and we are royals" and mimosa sighed and they kept on their way to mimosas castle. When they got in they were meet with mimosas big brother worried and noelles big brother just stared at her. "Mimosa! I'm so glad you are safe!! But you dont look beautiful at all right now!" And noelles brother said "why didnt you just get lost and never come back??" And noelle lowered her head. Mimosa looked at noelle in a sad way and took her to her room "I'm sorry noelle I think I got you in trouble". "Dont worry big brother dosnt care about me either way" and they slept even tho noelle was actually pretty sad and let a few tears roll down her cheeks.

Guys I hope you enjoy this :) I'm going to try and update as soon as I can and tell me if you want me to add something. I'm doing a yuno x noelle and asta x mimosa so I'm sorry if they are not your ships but I have fun writing this. Take care and lovee youu 😁