age

3rd pov
♡♡♡------------------♡♡♡
It was shining already and the sun was high and the sun was hitting the two young girls faces and at that they woke up. "Noelle! Let's go play outside!!" Mimosa screamed while already standing up and getting ready. "Alright alright let's go" noelle said as she also got ready. They went to walk around town and people looked at them nasty "why are royals walking around here?" And other things they were whispering.  Noelle got a hold of mimosas hand and kept walking all the while having stare on them. As they kept walking they brought some candie's and headed to the forest once again. As they kept walking around the forest they saw asta doing push ups?? They walked closer to him and mimosa waved "hey asta!! What you doing?!". Noelle looked at her as if saying 'are you stupid? You can clearly see what he is doing' and mimosa realised and gave a nervous smiled. "Huh? Oh hey girls! I'm just getting ready so I can become the wizard king" said asta with determination on his eyes. Noelle even looked at him surprised he sure was determined. "That's so cool!!" Mimosa said while smilling brightly. "Oh yeah!! My rival is also trying but he wont be able to because I will take the spot as a the wizard king" asta said and mimosa just smiled. "Is your rival the guy named yuno??" Said noelle. "Yup! That's him!" Asta replied while nodding to her. "Is he here??" Said mimosa looking around. "No but he is about to come" asta said while looking back to where his village was. "Ah I cant wait to meet him!" Said mimosa also looking to where asta was looking. Asta and mimosa kept talking until "oi!! Asta!" Coming from a kid that was running to them. "Yuno!" Asta said and waved at him to come over with the girls. Yuno looked at mimosa in a weird way but when he looked at noelle he just stared at her "w-what are you looking at, you peasant?" Noelle said trying to act cool. Yuno then took his eyes out of her 'I dont like her' yuno thought. Mimosa introduced herself and introduced noelle since noelle just wouldnt talk. Then asta asked "wait how old are you guys?!" Mimosa smiled "we both are 10! What about you guys?". They both looked at the 2 boys "ah!! We both have 10 too!!" And smiled. They all started to play till it was getting dark. "We should go home" said noelle. They all agreed and left to their houses noelle went to her house and mimosa went to her house. Asta and yuno went to the church even tho yuno didnt like them at first he actually had fun. "Did you like them yuno??" Said asta as they kept walking. "Only the girl with orange hair the other one was rude" and asta laughed. "Really? I think noelle is super cool" and yuno looked at him to see asta blushing a little. For some reason it hurt to see him like that for that girl. When they got to the church they explained everything that happend that day and the father was so happy for them to make new friends. They little kids wanted to meet them and the sister was also really happy for them because since asta started to talk to them about the girls he hasn't bothered the sister so she was happy. It was time to sleep but the boys had a girl in their mind so they had some trouble sleeping until they finally slept. As for the girls they were already sleeping and one was crying for how she got treated when she came home. Of course her siblings didnt care for her she was the reason why her mom died.

Sorry for the long wait guys I'm trying to think of ways to make this book interesting. :) have a good day