what if?

~~3rd pov~~
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

As noelle woke up with a tear stained face she quickly went and took a shower and washed her face so mimosa wouldnt notice. When she was done she went to hang out with mimosa but when she got to mimosas house, for some reason mimosa was crying "mimosa are you ok?!" Asked noelle worried for her cousin. "M-my brother said we cant go to the forest again!" And started to to cry harder. Noelle patted her back and said "it's ok, when we grow up will meet them again for sure. That's why you need to become strong ok??" Mimosa looked at her cousin with tears still in her eyes but she nodded and tried to smile. Noelle was also sad but she wouldnt say that outloud. After that mimosa fell asleep from too much crying her eyes being red and puffy. Noelle just stayed with her to keep her company and she 2 fell asleep.

•~• with the boys •~•
~(˘▾˘~)
(~˘▾˘)~

Yuno and asta were still waiting for the girls to show up in the forest while training. They have been waiting for hours and they were staring to get worried. They kept training noticing that the girls weren't coming that day maybe they will come tomorrow they thought and paid no mind at them missing for that day. When it turned dark the boys when back to church to help sister cook and put the little kids to sleep. They didnt have no smile on their faces so the sister knew something was wrong. "Why are you guys so down??" Asked the concerned sister while looking at the 2 boys who were now in their bed's. "Its nothing, dont worry about it sister" said yuno since he knew asta wasnt going to speak up. The sister knew that wasnt the case but left either way not wanting to bother them and the 2 boys stayed in silent. " asta?" Said yuno turning to the side were astas bed was at. "Hm?" Was all he heard from asta. "Do you really think they will be there tomorrow??" Asked yuno who now decided to look at the ceiling. It was quiet for some time until asta said "I dont know...". Yuno also stayed silent and kept looking up sure he didnt like them at first but they were new friends and they were also the same age as he was. "W-what if they dont??" Yuno finally said his voice cracked a little but he wouldnt cry, no not because of some girls. "Then I guess we wont see them" said asta even tho his voice was all it took for yuno to know that asta was also being affected by the sudden question and was scared for the real answer. "We will have to see tomorrow, if they come or not they must have a reason on why they didnt come" said asta and yuno stayed silent he didn't know what to say, not I  this type of situation he 2 was scared of the answer. They both tried to sleep and after some time all you could hear was their soft breathing.

⚆ _ ⚆

Noelle suddenly woke up in the middle of the night and went to grab a glass of water. "I need to become stronger" noelle said to herself. When she got back to the room she went to bed again and slept once again.

😆😜

♡Noelles pov♡

I woke up to mimosas screaming once again I sighed and got up "noelle get ready!!" I looked at mimosa while mimosa was running around the room getting changed. "Why?" I said but I did get up and started to change as well. "We are going trainign" and I stared at her "really?!" I asked and I saw her smile at me. "Of course" and I smiled back I got ready and we went to the back of the house mimosa as soon as she got there she got on a push up position. I sat down and relaxed closed my eyes and concentrated I was one with the water. I kept repeating that to myself a lot of times when I heard mimosa scream "noelle what ta heck did you do?!?!" I looked at her and she pointed to the ground right next to me there was some wet grass not a lot but it was there I was happy at such a young age it's really hard to have your powers but I did it. I was happy until everything turned dark.

Hope you enjoy!! :) and I'm sorry guys I know I said I would try and update sooner on this one but I really am trying so please forgive me😔