Chapter one - It was the first time

That was a beautiful evening Y/n came all alone out to spend some time for her self.Being a university student and a part time worker at tourist aagency.A hard worker like her should really relax herself for sometime.

        "Hey !Y/n sorry for being late baby "Alice her classmate and friend for life who knows all the dead truths of her life.

         "It is casual that you always come late right,so plese don't apologise for that its okay actually your not even that late",Y/n walked along holding her hand.

         "What's the matter??"Alice asked as of reminding some thing."Is there any thing that's bothering you??".

         "Well as you thought in your mind I saw someone with whom I used to play in my childhood over there on the left side of  footpath".Y/n replied looking to search the person again.

         "I always heard from you that people here remind you of past ,but know you said you just saw the person .Alice asked in surprise."What does this mean Y/n??".

         Y/n just shocked by realizing that she really saw him in person .She just can't belive her own eyes that its really her friend of childhood.

         She ran over the place and searched for the person,but she couldn't find one.She left from there feeling low.

        They went to the nearby bench and sat there which shows the overview of river from the bridge ,she can see the reflection of stars flowing along the lethargic river flow.

         Alice noticed teary eyes of Y/n "hey your tears smell like jasmine!!!"."Actually they the sign of us from heaven our tears are so precious that they are meant to preserve for  decorating memories of Heaven"Y/n explained .

Here the flash back starts for Alice which she always listens from first but end up obstracting by something or other every time.

        Y/n precious blood,a beautiful daughter made by the governor of Heaven ,the humble servant of God of Heaven.He with his wife always wanted a human kid with adorable nature.So by his master's permission he made Y/n who seem to resemble the great blood flower of Heaven which deals with the humanity and kindness of the humanly world.

        She was grown equally as the kids of Heaven even she doesn't resemble them in any trait of those kids.She some times gets so numb and moody as her human traits start to ripe inside her.As she made by the mentality of making a human she mostly accuired of their characteristics.But her tears smell like jasmine which is different from others.

        But even in the Heaven the good and happy days are no longer as the God of heaven got suspected over his governor and punished him until his death .Y/n and her mother are cursed to die on earth , while leaving the King got to know about the truth but he is helpless as the curse given in heaven can never be broken.So king made the promise to her until and unless Y/ n gets a strong reason to come over the Heaven she will not be permitted.

          Here mother was requested to accept the apologies and to remain on earth as blessing river and Goddess of agriculture.But her mother protested for sending Y/n alone othe dangerous earth.But as the curse couldn't be broken so she need to be in jail.

        See on next chapter guys have fun till I come back

        Comment for me waiting for your love (灬º‿º灬)♡