Chapter-2 why am I this way??

Then,
Then what!, Y/n came to earth.......
She was aware of nothing even her soul is human - like she is an angle typically a half angel.
She don't know what to do where to go,
She has no hope for her life at that time........
But being a daughter of brave and trustworthy man she didn't gave up,
She struggle to live even not having a reason to on this earth......
She believed in herself,that she will have a reason to go back.

          She enter to earth from a entrance of temple which is connected to earth from heaven.That was the first time she saw Alice.Y/n was then fifteen years old.she just entered into the temple as anyone might help her.Then Alice noticed Y/n sitting near the fountain seeing the water in it.She went near Y/n and introduced herself "Hii,I'm Alice why are you looking sad?".

          Y/n saw her and her eyes went teary as she saw someone who treated her with kindness. Y/n didn't explain anything but she said that she had lost everything she has,her loved ones and herself. Alice just didn't think too much ,she just went to her father who is praying in the main templeand said,"abeoji,I have found a girl over there I think we should help her".

           Her father Mr Bluemann reached the place where his daughter found the girl.Alice  came to Y/n with her father and Y/n answered to his questions as she lost every one she had  and left with nothing not even a roof to live in.Mr Bluemann felt sorry forthe girl and made all the requirements needed for her to join the orphanage his company's charity owned. From then Y/n lived inthe orphange and went to school, studied hard and  topped in the school.

       Now she is in Seoul university graduating and working ,exactly she is living independently the girl who pampered for all her 15 years life like the one and only princess just lost everything thing in a glimpse of time but she stood strong,she just never gave up and proved her father's upbringing

              Y/n still thnking about the fact the she truly saw her friend in person without knowing she felt her cheeks wet.Those were the days when she could share all her feelings all her surprises and learnings with him THE  ONE AND ONLY PRINCE KIM TAEHYUNG who is like a whole world to her.She didn't even realise at first that all this time of her messy life her one and only prince is alone.After all these days she felt her brave heart is alone."How have I never said a goodbye to him before leaving him for ever" she cursed herself."I wonder how is he doing"she felt her heart talking to her.Y/n now you have reached your legal age of marriage for angels,even you are half angel .She asked seeing her reflection talking to her in the mirror "what does tha mean,I'm not even in my world to think and get all of these rules get right? "

            She sighed"why am I this way why can't I think properly and lead my heart,even my own heart knows l'm not in the heaven".

                    End  for  NOW

    Hey guys ,hope you're enjoing lets meet again inthe next chapter.

    Love you all my daffodils