Remembering the promise part - 1

In the Heaven Y/n was expected to leave at any moment

   There the last prince of Heaven is sitting in his balcony and thinking abut the incident that happened a week ago

        Both Y/n and the prince were walking through the hall way then there appeared a huge door that reveals immense royalty. They both wondered how have been the door so unnoticed all these years??. Then saw the big curtains along the wall that are hiding the door. Prince Taehyung was always a curious one. "Y/n what if we just explore what's inside??" He asked with enthusiasm.

        Y/n was sure they shouldn't go inside as it was hidden."I think going inside inappropriate for us as it was kept hidden.what if there's something that's harmful or bad dear prince?"Y/n feared. He said,"I know you're not interested in going inside but stop calling me prince, your the only one in this whole Heaven who calls me by my name "."Okay my Kim Taehyung  sorry but maybe we shouldn't go inside"Y/n shrugged while being dragged off by her prince.

    They both entered a big hall of many mirrors ,dusted old furniture and paintings covered.they both just shocked how can this old stuff just left over like this." Teahyung,why are u like this please come let get out of here it look so dangerous here"Y/n exclaimed. They are still walking through the room. "Y/n don't be afraid I'm here and there nothing like danger in the heaven don't act like those earthly being"he laughed.

    He was all mesmerizing seeing such thing by then they reached the end of the room. They saw a big painting covered with golden curtains. Not at all thinking prince just pulled the curtain off. He was so wondered seeing the painting. That was so beautiful still having the smell of those freshly prepared paints." So perfect yet so painful to gain, MY  KING",was the caption mentioned on it. It was the painting of a man ,a king so majestic and powerful by his aura and love in his eyes.

      Prince Taehyung was so impressed by the painting and he just wanted to know who was it in the painting and was painted by whom

      Prince Taehyung was so impressed by the painting and he just wanted to know who was it in the painting and was painted by whom. Y/n on the other side reading the huge book beside the painting. It was named MY JOURNEY, EARTH TO HEAVEN. She was so kinda attracted towards the title of the book. To mention it's the earth word that attracted her. The preface of the book says it was the story of one a bravest women in the Heaven partly belonging to earth as well as the Heaven.

    Meanwhile prince heard some one coming towards the room."Hey! Y/n come let's go someone's coming here they may see us"he again dragged her out. They ran along the hallway to the beautiful garden beside the palace. After catching their breath they just laid on the grass side wise. Y/n asked "did you saw the book I was reading?"."No,but did u notice that magnificent painting??"he asked."Yes that was so huge and old but seem so fresh"she explained.

        Prince still thinking about the caption"so perfect yet so painful to gain,MY KING"."what are u thinking?"Y/n said plucking beautiful peach coloured roses. He was playing with her bracelet he gifted her on her birthday." I was thinking about the caption mentioned on the painting Y/n" he said still the bracelet in his hand. "What was so thinkable about the caption??"she asked"do you it has something with the book I read". "What is the name of the book actually??" he was taking the flowers from Y/n as his mother liked them the most." My journey,earth to heaven,seemed like written by a women what do you think does it connect to the painting,what do you think??" she tied a ribbon to the flowers while giving them."Why do you care so much about my mother"he asks smiling in light."Because she is your mother ,the queen of the holy Heaven"she explained.

      "Well,I'm a lucky prince to have a person like you for my life who takes care of me as well as my family"he said really meaning it

      "Well,I'm a lucky prince to have a person like you for my life who takes care of me as well as my family"he said really meaning it.Now they were on their way to their respective palaces. While going back they both just had a glance to that secret room. The two servents who came to close the door of  it were talking to each other.One" I'm so feared that we may get caught by his highness for leaving the curtains opened, I wish no one saw it". Two"yes god save us,or else we would have been ripped into pieces by his highness".

      This conversation made the curious of prince grow even more. He just promptly decided that he would definitely find he connection between the book ,the painting and the reason why king is hiding it.

       After getting away from that hallway the both offered goodbye to eachother and promised to meet again the tomorrow.Y/n left feeling like she left something in that secret room and prince Taehyung left by viewing the beautiful peach coloured roses given by Y/n to his mother.

        Okay here is the part one guys promise you to get part two soon

                          Love you all my daffodils 💜💜💜💜💜💜