Chapter 2

The entire morning, Isis and her daughters were moving boxes from the Uhaul into the house. Having it unloaded, she backed it up to hook the car hauler back to it. She left her daughters at the house and headed to the nearest Uhaul drop off place. After unloading her car, and making one more sweep through the Uhaul interior to make sure nothing had been left behind, she handed the keys over then drove back home.

Gemma was already in the office working on repo paperwork. Most of the guys were working on cars that had been brought in for repairs. Things were going slow, thankfully, with the club. Happy was beyond distracted and he didn't want to admit it was because of the woman who'd moved in next door to Clay and Gemma. There was something about the way she handled herself that intrigued him.

"Moooom. Can we stop for now and get something to eat?" Ashanti whined making Isis shake her head.

"Yeah. It's just past noon. It's a good time to take a break." She stated, "And we can go grocery shopping while we're out. Two birds with one stone."

"All I care about is getting some food." Leia stated making her sister laugh as they walked out to Isis' beemer and climbed in.

She GPS'd the local diner and navigated through the town she wasn't quite familiar with yet. It didn't take to long to arrive at their destination. When they walked in, they found the same mohawked kid that had invited them over to their neighbor's house the previous evening. Isis told her girls to find them a booth.

"Hi! What are you doing here?" Juice smiled widely.

"Taking a break from unpacking boxes. We haven't gone grocery shopping yet so we headed out to grab some lunch." Isis retorted, "You?"

"It's my turn to fetch lunch for everyone at the shop. I'm just waiting on my order to be ready." He told her.

"Ah. Must be fun to be the one who fetches everything." She chuckled, "I gotta go. Take care of yourself."

"You too." He smiled.

He watched as she slid into the booth next to her oldest daughter. Drinks had already been brought and they were looking over their menus. A few minutes later, his order was ready. He took the bags out to his bike and situated them in his saddle bags before heading back off to the shop. Everyone was staying away from Happy who seemed to be in a rather foul mood. Particularly with Tig.

Juice passed out everyone's lunch, leaving Happy's for last since he was trying to avoid the Killah at all costs. After their quick lunch, Isis and her daughters did their grocery shopping. Her trunk was full by the time they'd finished loading up their car with everything she thought they'd need. 'Ugh, more loading bags in from the vehicle!' Isis thought as they unloaded the car when they arrived at their new home, 'I can't wait to get settled and into a routine again.'

After the shop shut down for the day, Happy grabbed himself a bottle of Jack and headed straight for his room. Not a word to anyone, no crow eater, nothing. Just liquor and solitude. Gemma couldn't help but wonder what was going on with the killer. His behavior was odd. Clay figured it had to do with his mother somehow and thought everyone should just give him the space he wanted. All Happy could think about was that beauty who had moved in next door to Gemma and Clay.

He didn't understand why his mind wouldn't quit thinking about her. It was driving him mad! He thought if he drowned himself in liquor, he'd quit thinking about her but all it did was make the thoughts worse. Isis hadn't thought any more of the bikers since she'd run into the one at lunch. She prepared dinner for her family and wanted a quiet evening alone. Their unpacking was nearly complete and her new shop was nearly done as well. She'd paid extra for the workers to do all the preparation work for her so she could just come in and start tattooing.

Isis had gone around town putting up flyers announcing the grand opening of her shop hoping to drum up business before she opened. On each flyer she put an offer for ten percent off their first tattoo at her shop with the flyer. It had worked quite well at her old shop and she hoped it would work again here. Gemma noticed the flyers as she went about her normal shopping and had to smile. She grabbed one and took it back to the clubhouse.

The last few touches were being done before she officially opened the following day and Isis was getting excited. Her daughters had to laugh seeing their mother so excitable. They ordered a pizza that night since Isis was too distracted to try and cook. The girls were watching a horror movie as they ate their dinner. Isis was picking out an outfit to start her day in. 'Gotta make an impression!' she smirked as she dug through her closet.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Isis had showered and made breakfast for the three of them. While she was sipping on her second cup of coffee for the day, she got dressed and did her make-up. She did a simple black and gray smokey eye with clear lip gloss. She put her long hair up into two separate pony-tails then braided each one. Today was a special day. She was officially opening for business today! She was feeling fabulous as she looked herself over in the mirror.

 She was officially opening for business today! She was feeling fabulous as she looked herself over in the mirror

"Leia! Ash! Grab your stuff! We gotta go!" Isis called out to her daughters.

"Laptops too?" Ash shouted back.

"Do you think you'll need them?" Isis retorted as she rolled her eyes.

"Probably." Ash countered.

"Then, yes, bring your laptops too. And don't forget all your school supplies. Just because you're hanging out at a tattoo parlor doesn't give you the right to slack off on your school work." Isis stated earning a groan from Leia.

"We know, mom, we know." Leia sighed as she slung her stuffed backpack over her shoulder.

"Let's get to it!" Isis grinned as she left the house.

She locked it up then headed to her car. She was more than excited to get her day started. The car was quiet except for the radio as she drove to the town square and her new shop. She parked across the street so customers could park in front. Leia laughed at how giddy her mother was as she slid the key into the lock and opened up her door. Isis gasped as she looked around. They had done a marvelous job of decorating her shop the way she'd instructed them to. Everything was where she wanted it.

Black walls with posters everywhere. Black leather couch with matching love seat and two chairs with a cherry oak coffee table. Four workstations because she was planning on business being a success and her needing to hire more artists to help. Counter with a case to show off the body jewelry she sold. Book of her previous work on the coffee table. She walked to the piercing room and smiled. Red walls with gold trim. Table for customers to lay on as she pierced them or changed their piercings for them. Equipment drawer.

"It looks so awesome, mom!" Leia exclaimed as she looked around.

"It does, doesn't it?" Isis beamed, "Let's turn the 'open' sign on and wait for our first customer. You two need to get on your schoolwork."

"Yes, mom." Ashanti sighed as she plopped down on the loveseat.

A/N: Think any of the Sons will make their way to the shop on Isis' first day open?

Please review and vote below!