Chapter 30

Gemma had insisted on throwing a birthday party for Leia at the clubhouse. Just family were invited so the bikers, their wives/ 'ol ladies, children, were the ones that showed up. The Queen had cooked a big dinner for the teen and had the best cake shop in town bake her birthday cake despite Isis telling her she could handle it. The Queen insisted making Isis throw her hands up in the air in defeat. "When Gemma wants to do something, there's no stopping her!" Bobby exclaimed.

The girl was nearly an adult and it concerned Isis greatly about what her plans for the future were. "I want to go to college!" Leia always stated when asked although she'd never really said what for. Her mother usually sighed with relief hoping her daughters were wanting to go to college to help make a better life for themselves besides just working some menial job that barely let them scrape by. She didn't want her daughter to get stuck in Charming working at a diner or hanging around the clubhouse like some of the whores she'd seen trying to pick up a biker to give her a life.

Each biker gave the teen a hug when they'd arrived. Jax had to tease her about nearly being a legal adult making her shove him playfully. Isis glared at Tig when he mentioned her being of legal age in a year or so. "You so much as think about touching my daughter, Trager, and I'll make sure you piss sitting down the rest of your life!" Isis had warned him. He threw his hands up in defense and backed away making Happy smirk. The killer loved how she didn't care they were the local motorcycle club, she'd threaten anyone who messed with her daughters.

Before they had dinner, Gemma shouted that Leia had a few presents to open. She received a subscription to a motorcycle magazine from Jax earning a wide grin from the teen and a roll of the eyes from her mother. Gemma gave her a few nice outfits that were the teens style so she got up to give the older woman a tight hug. Hearing her younger sister had a game system, Juice decided Leia should have one too. She thanked him with a hug earning a wide smile in return.

Bobby handed her a wad of bills and told her to have fun with it making her laugh and hug him tightly. Isis just shook her head at the crazy bikers. 'They're going to spoil my children!' she smiled as she watched her daughter opening gifts. Chibs gave her an expensive camera after having a conversation with the teen about wanting to get more serious into photography. She flung herself into the Scot's arms and thanked him for the gift. Quinn and Ratboy both just gave her money. Happy smiled when things got to him. He told her mother he'd be right back.

He walked to where he'd hidden his dirt bike when he first had it brought down. He slowly walked the bike to the front of the clubhouse. "Leia, this is for you." Happy stated making the girl turn around. Her jaw dropped when she saw Happy standing there next to a motorcycle. She got up and walked over to it to inspect it.

"It's a Harley-Davidson Sportster 883 SuperLow. You should have no problems riding it." Happy explained before she turned and flung herself into his arms.

"Thank you so much, Happy! I fu...freaking love it!" Leia squealed before he handed the keys over to her.

"Remember all I've taught you about riding. Easing to a forward momentum. Rolling to a stop." He explained.

"I will! I'll make you proud." She grinned as her mother just watched as her daughter glowed.

"Seems we have a winner in who's gift she loved the most." Jax flung his arm around Isis' shoulders.

"These girls are gonna be the death of me yet." She sighed, "But...I've never seen Leia so happy."

"Welcome to the biker world, Isis." Jax laughed before walking off.

"Who's ready for dinner?!" Gemma called out as Lyla was getting paper plates and plasticware ready.

"Leia! Come get some dinner. You can ogle your new ride later." Isis called out.