Lying?!?

Okay, so about five to six months passed and thing were starting to get better. That's when things started going wrong.

My brother Marcus was caught lying time after time. And my parents were getting tired of the lies. But who wouldn't be?? They couldn't kick him out. He had no place to go. We were it. We helped him and he ended up just lying to us.

So he quit his job and didn't even tell us. His family. Instead he said he was going to work when he wasn't. We caught him and cornered him.

He admitted that he was still on dope. He supposedly became clean after he moved in with us but he wasn't.

Instead he ran out of money, had no job, and lied about it all.

We could've, maybe even should've just thrown him out. But what would that solve?? He was sent to us so that we could help him. Giving up doesn't help anything.

So we got him checked into a rehab. He would still live with us but everytime he went there they would do a drug test with a cotton swab.

He was definitely weird. He couldn't help it but he was. He would be cold with a sweater on when we would be sweating. Then like five minutes later he would be hot. It was very strange. Then he couldn't sit still very good at all. I'm also pretty sure that he was shaking a lot.

I would just hope that things would become better.