Emily too??

Okay, so he got clean. He was trying. Got a job and everything. Things were definitely looking up.

A months or two passed and it was camp time. I go to camp every year. I enjoy it but I don't like the heat. So me and my little brother Jaden went to camp. He left early because he was homesick. I stayed of course. And had an amazing time. I met some pretty incredible people too.

That was my first time at that camp so I was kinda nervous at the beginning of the week. But it all turned out great though. I'm glad I went.

When I was on my way home my mom told me about how my niece Emily was staying with us. Usually she just stays with us for a few days to a week at most. But my mom informed me that my family while I was away talked to Emily's mom and got permission for Emily to basically live with us. When Emily's mom wanted to see her she would come get her or visit her.

I was like, "Okay, wow!" Everything was just a lot to take in. I mean I was a 14 year old girl. I was not ready for my whole life to change. We go from a family or four to a family of six in like six to seven months. Like, that's crazy but it wasn't my decision to make. Let's just hope that things get better.

From the author: I really hope this is enjoyable so far. I am seriously not a professional at this. So I really really hope that this is not the worst book you guys have read!! This is way important to me!