🅴🅿︎ 🆃🅷🅸🆁🆃🅴🅴🅽

I got a lot of messages saying twenty chapters so that's what we're going for. The countdown will start next chapter along with teasers on my Instagram. I will also be posting teasers of unreleased books as well.

Rain's POV

I can't believe this is happening. I also can't believe that Kristian would let Victor do something like that, much less the rest of the boys standing there and watching it happen. The boy did an incredibly unforgivable and distasteful thing but he didn't have to die. We all had the plan after what happened all those years ago to not involve ourselves in situations like this where we'd have to resort to violence and death. We'd handle it more responsibly by going to the correct authorities, getting in contact with his parents and lawyers----all of that! But killing an 18 year old boy and at the hands of your own son, teaching him that this is one of the ways you handle a problem?

A serious talk is what I wouldn't even call it when they get back.

I packed up a bag of food to cook and different treats for Kinsley and made sure the boys and girls were getting ready to leave. Elie called saying he didn't know how to go about this and all with how Kristian was doing it. He wanted me there along with Kolbie and Kaleem for assistance. I don't know what I'd do if anything like that happened to my children.

But I definitely wouldn't resort to killing the kid and definitely not making one of my own children take on the deed.

Once everyone was in the car, we drove over to Elie's house seeing nobody wasn't there yet. I told the kids to go upstairs and make sure their cousins were doing alright before making my way up to Elie's room. I felt kicking and I guess my little star could feel my uneasiness. It was nearing my due date and there's all these things going on beneath our feet. I remind myself to have a talk with the kids when we go back home about trust and confiding in us.

"Elie honey, are you okay? I'm coming in right now," I opened the door seeing Elie folding up a basket of clothes looking so down.

I just silently walked over and sat on the bed folding some of the laundry with him before he spoke up, "I feel like I've failed as a parent. I thought our kids know they can come to us with everything no matter how scary it may seem. My flower felt as if she couldn't tell us as if we'd do anything but protect her. As if we would let that boy do anything to harm her ever again because she told. I want my babies to tell me anything their hearts desire," he broke out crying as I held him as best I could.

Kaleem and Kolbie walked through the door and seeing his stature, they came over hugging him as well.

"You're a great parent and raise your kids damn near perfect. Your job as a parent has not been failed in any way possible---they know they can come to you about anything. In this matter, it was just Kinsley was too fearful of the boy and what he'd do to her. He's already hit on her and did all these awful things so it's justified that speaking out was something she thought would put her in even deeper. It has nothing to do with you or Kristian," Kolbie kissed his head, him sniffling as he grabbed the tissue Kaleem handed him.

"Stop this nonsense because you have a child who's in pain and needs you. You're a good mama to them and don't you forget it neither," Kaleem helped him clean up as I pulled Kolbie out of the room and downstairs.

"You know where Kristian is right?", I asked her as we pulled out the food to make dinner with.

"With the rest of the boys---when he should be with the rest of his family as well as the rest. Gonna kick they ass when they get here."

"Elie didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what?", she wore a confused face as the two came downstairs.

"Tell us what, what more could be going on?", Kaleem asked taking a seat at the bar. I looked towards Elie as he sighed looking at them.