Love And Fighting At The Beach

Aethelflaed, the lady of the Mercians time traveled far into the future of 1984's Reseda and Encino California to visit. Aethelflaed has never been to a beach so beautiful before. Aethelflaed sees girls in lesser clothings than usual because bathing suits aren't a thing back where she comes from. Aethelflaed spots a girl in a blue bathing suit as she grows curious by staring at her. After the blonde girl went for a beach swim, Aethelflaed comes up to introduce herself to the girl.

"Hello, what's your name?" Aethelflaed asked the blue bathing suit girl.

"I'm Ali Mills, what's your name?" Ali introduced and asked Aethelflaed.

"My name is Aethelflaed, or you can call me lady Aethelflaed, it doesn't matter. And it's nice meeting such a beautiful girl like you and whatever your wearing suits you well" Aethelflaed introduced and admitted to Ali.

"Thanks for saying kind words to me and your very beautiful too" Ali said to Aethelflaed.

Aethelflaed flirts with Ali all night at the beach until,

Johnny Lawrence has arrived on his motorcycle ride along with his Cobra Kai buddies.

Meanwhile, Daniel LaRusso is with his new apartment buddy named Freddy Hernandez a little far from Aethelflaed and Ali flirting.

Back to Johnny and his buddies while still on their motorcycles above the hill,

They looked over at a historically dressed girl playing soccer and flirting with Ali at the same time.

Johnny looks over and gets jealous of the girl flirting with his girlfriend Ali.

Johnny and his buddies motored their way down to the beach.

Johnny tried hard talking to Ali but it ends up in an argument as he then threw her radio down to the sandy ground and broke it. Aethelflaed sees how Johnny behaved throwing Ali's radio and broke it, she comes out to fight against an angry Johnny Lawrence.

To Johnny's awful surprise, he didn't stand a chance against Aethelflaed's natural street fighting abilities. The whole fight draws more attention to Daniel's small group of friends. Daniel sees what's happening to the poor beaten up blonde boy, so he wants to defend the blonde boy that he assumes is a real hunk to him. Daniel intervenes in the middle of the fight between Aethelflaed and Johnny.

"Whoever you are kid, this girl is dangerous, leave me it's ok I'll be fine" Johnny said to the boy in the red light hoodie jacket.

"It's ok I got and I'll teach this bitch a lesson" Daniel said to Johnny also referring to Aethelflaed as the bitch.

To Daniel's surprise, he throws his first punch at Aethelflaed's nose. Johnny, his buddies and Freddy all watched the new fight between Daniel and Aethelflaed.

Daniel tried his best to fight against the girl and he actually did it as the final fight chased Aethelflaed away.

Daniel helps up an injured Johnny from the ground.

"Thanks for helping me up and saving me and what's your name kid?" Johnny asked the boy.

"I'm Daniel LaRusso, what's your name?" Daniel introduced himself and asked the blonde boy.

"I'm Johnny Lawrence and come, your one of us now and you should join Cobra Kai karate with us" Johnny introduced himself to Daniel.

"Yes, I've always wanted to do karate" Daniel said to Johnny.

"Cool" Johnny said to Daniel.

Daniel goes for a ride in Johnny's motorcycle while Jimmy, Dutch, Bobby and Tommy rode behind them.