Chapter 11

Seonghwa's Pov:

when we got home Yunho said he was hungry so I went into the kitchen to get him a snack then drum roll please I FOUND THE COOKIES THAT I MADE FOR THE NEIGHBORS (DUN DUN DUUUUUN). Oh my god how could we forget about the cookies. We didn't even give Taeyong the boxes when we saw him the day we moved in. I didn't even finish baking them the rest to the dough is in the fridge just waiting to be used. "BABE, COME HERE, NOW" I yelled and he came with Yunho following him.

"Yes baby" he said and when I ushered for him to look at the counter he understood"we forgot to finish making cookies and giving them to the neighbors" he said and pinched the bridge of his nose "let's finish them now and pass them out with Yunho"

Like he knew his name was said Yunho hopped his way into the kitchen (A/N: I HAVE BEEN SuMmOnEd)"MOMMY" he cried and ran to me and hugged my legs "I'm soooo hungry"

Oh yea I came into the kitchen to get him a snack while I make dinner "here baby eat this while I order some food" I said handing him an peanut butter & jelly Uncrustable (A/N: this is NOT sponsored by Uncrustables). I walked to the fridge and pulled the dough out while Hongjoong pulled out the rest of the boxes and cookie pans. I looked and saw Yunho biting into the sandwich "I'll call Wing fellows and order some chicken"(A/N:once again I am NOT sponsoring anyone) I said and pulled out my phone to call.

"Hello this is Wing fellows what can I get you" (A/N:I don't order the food so I don't know what they say srry)

"Umm, Hello can I get 20 Barbecue chicken wings and 10 original chicken wings please"

"Ok whats the name"

"Can I get it delivered?"

"Yes, Whats the address and phone number"

"The address is **** ********* and the phone number is (***)***-****" (A/N:I did the number and address how its done where I live so if thats not what your used to pls try to understand)

"Ok It'll be there in 40 to 50 minutes"

"Ok thank you"

Call Ended

"Alright the food is coming soon now all we need to do is bake the cookies" I said walking to the counter to start preparing the pan and putting the oven on preheat.

After all the cookies were done my phone started to ring. When I pulled my phone out it was an unknown number so I assumed that it was the wing guy, and I was right. After I opened the door and payed him I took the boxes to the dining area and called my husband and son who left me to go play when I started baking. "GUYS THE FOODS HERE" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs and soon after I heard quick steps then saw Hongjoong carrying Yunho and running down the stairs which immediately sent a wave of worry right through me and alarms started ringing, as soon as Hongjoong was near me I smacked his arm "YAH, YOU COULD HAVE FALLEN WITH YUNHO, BE CAREFUL WHAT IF YOU FELL YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN SEVERALLY INJURED" I scolded as I took Yunho into my arms and walked off to the dining area to eat. "Your daddy is a crazy man" I sighed and put Yunho down in his chair and sat in mine. Hongjoong came with a pout and started to snuggle up to my neck mumbling a 'sorry' and 'I won't do it again' "Yah, just eat, the foods getting cold"

After we finished eating we got up to wrap the cookies up and head out. I asked Taeyong earlier today how many people are in each house and which family is in which house so I could make enough for everyone and know which box to give to each house.

We went to the first house and knocked on the door "Oh hello, are you guys the new neighbors" The young man said

We nodded "Im Hongjoong and this is my husband Seonghwa and our son Yunho" Hongjoong said and put his hand out to shake the mans hand but another man came and shook it instead

"Hi, I'm Chanyeol and this is my husband Baekhyun" The tall man said and boy was his voice DEEP.

"We made"

"mhhm I made mhhm" I said clearing my throat

he just sighed and started again "My HuSbAnD made these cookies for you guys" he said emphasizing the 'Husband' part and handed them their box which was labeled 'house 1'

"Aww, Thank you we'll enjoy them. AWW look at him he's so cuteee, he could be friends with Dongmyeon and Dongju" Baekhyun said and pinched Yunho's cheek(A/N:wow I'm putting so many A/N's anyway I'm a HUGE multi so ofc imma put the dongdong twins ok back to the story)

"No problem, I enjoy baking" I said and bowed "I hope you enjoy the cookies" I smiled and they smiled back

"trust me you guys are gonna LOVE them, he makes the best cookies" Hongjoong said and I smacked his head. Baekhyun giggled and Chanyeol just shook his head with a smile.

"Sorry for this idiot we'll get going now we still need to deliver the rest, Have a nice night" I said and bowed again waving at them as we walked down the sidewalk.

--------•~•-------
A/N: I fell like this chapter is an add. Also 500 READS I never thought this would even get 3 but it has 500 wow Thank you for reading this crap. Another short chapter and now its time for a shameless promo for my new Fanfic. Sooo I started a ChanBaek Fanfic and if you're interested in Mpreg, Smut, Supernatural creatures , Werewolves and Vampires then I recommend you read it. Its called Universe you can find it on my profile thingie but you don't have to read it but if you want to please do, I appreciate it☺️. ANYWAYS I hope you enjoyed this trash chapter Bye Bye❤️🧡💛💚💙💜