The Juggernaut

Izuku Midoriya

Quirk: NONE.

Age: 14(At The Start Of The Story, In Middle school)

Story Idea Rundown: blah blah more info on lore later, Izuku can only be a Vigilante, (Since he only kills his targets, He gets stronger after every target killed) Preferred Ships are Izuku and Jirou (Don't judge me), And or Izuku and Momo

Crossover: Town of Salem x My Hero academia

Lore of the Juggernaut:

Strength. This was the only suitable quality known for Izuku throughout his entire life. When he was young, he despised all other kids of his age. They had such luxury, such privilege that the boy never had. Quirks. While they were all gathered around to talk about the latest toys that their parents had given them, the child watched in the distance, the only thing that his parents had given him was no dinner for a week when they found out that he had failed the latest test. A neglectful childhood led the boy to find a new home, a training camp for soldiers. The boy was addicted. Every night for eight years he would sneak in and train all through the night. This had shown him real happiness, something he had never before experienced. Eventually, a Mid-Tier Villain heard the news of a man who had bent steel bars and smashed cement like it was glass. He was impressed and he needed somebody to deal with that pesky Hero who kept bothering him every night. He arranged to meet this ‘Juggernaut’ in person. The Villain promised ample compensation for the Juggernaut’s specific set of ‘skills’.

It was at that moment the Hero had kicked down the door and raised his fist to the new partners in crime. “I knew it!” the Hero exclaimed, staring at the plans that the Villain had carelessly left strewn on the table. The Villain simply grinned, assuming his new muscle would take care of this threat. But all that Izuku felt when he saw the Fists in his face was an immeasurable rage.

The next day, the Musutafu mourned the loss of the former town hero, who had a Revolver stabbed through his torso when he tried to fight against the Villain head on. As the crime scene was investigated more, however, the sadness quickly turned to blind confusion. As they found, lying under his desk, the Well Known Villain, his arms torn clean from his body.

(A/N, IMPORTANT, READ.)
As Clarification, THERE ARE NO CHANGES TO THE WORLD. Quirks exist, All might is still number one, Izuku never meets him because he ends up killing the Slime before All Might arrives,  Yata yata yata, wheres the important stuff, OH YEAH, Izuku has no quirk if you didn't read the first part, He just attends a Military Camp,

Another important note, HE USES NO ACTUAL WEAPONS, He won't stab you with a knife or shoot you like John wick but if you pull out a gun on him, Don't be suprised when he jabs it through your head
So he just punches shit hard and snaps people's spines

If I'm lucky I'll be able to push another chapter out by tomorrow, Goodbye!