The Blackmailer

Izuku Midoriya

Quirk: Corrupt Analyst

Alias: The Blackmailer

(User can Analyze the Victim and see everything negative about them, For example if the User looked at All Might [IN PERSON], They could tell that all might has that injury, or If they looked at Ochako they could know about Ochako's financial decision, Then the user will feel the irresistible urge to Blackmail [The Victim will always feel like they need to stop the user by doing what they want] into doing their bidding)

Age: 14 (At the start of the story, In junior high)

Story Details: Izuku Never meets all Might, He's either a Villain or a Spy, Ships can be: Toga, Jirou, Momo, Ochako

Crossover: Town of Salem x BNHA (I'm a huge ToS Fan)

Story description:

A child that was never meant to talk throughout his whole life. A child that sits in a corner waiting and listening for any slight noise in his vicinity. He crouches to hear voices near by. He then hears the voices needed to make his plan go into action.

He was born in a family of three with the least talent, looks, and athletic ability. The only thing he had was the ability to find "things". The ability to share things throughout his life was unnecessary. He was an outcast, unwanted among his own friends, but he had one thing going for him. You could call this talent, but in all honesty, it was a Quirk. The one ability that made him well known in these parts of the area. The ability to find, control, and conquer that the naked eye can not see; the very ability that made him progress through the ranks instead of a dirt poor life. This is the ability to find the information needed to know their most precious thing that they can not share among each other.

It could be either past history, scandals, or hidden secrets. Then the ability to control what is needed to help him win; no matter the risk. This allows his true ability to show his conspiring intentions of bestowing upon the hush-hush tactic against his foes. To use whatever dirt needed to make his foes fall upon their knees in silence. This can be continuous for days or as short as he needs it to be. This is the true ability of conquering the foe. The foes that thought that his ability was pointless and useless throughout his so called friends.

A/N
His friends will treat him bad as he has a villainous quirk, Rumors spread that he blackmails girls into kissing him, Bakugou will still treat him bad but he won't lay a finger on him since hes aware of what izuku could do to him. He would also Meet Toga/Jirou in the Middle school depending on who is the ship, He can meet momo after middle school if she's the ship

IMPORTANT
He will be like Stain, He will never target anyone for no reason unless they can help him take down his real target, He aims to take down Corrupt and Fake Hero's and Also Villains who flaunt their power, (Ex. He blackmails a Villain into turning themselves in)