The Hypnotist

Izuku Midoriya

Quirk: NONE.

Age: 14 (Start of the Story), 15 (When Yin Dies)

Crossover: Town of Salem x BNHA (I swear this is the last of the town of Salem saga)

Story Rundown: Izuku tries a Different Route to Home, But Katsuki and His Lackey's are all about beating him to a pulp. Izuku gets Beaten up and Katsuki and His Lackey's leave, An Old Woman who was watching the whole thing comes toward him, She tells him that she knows how it feels to be weak and to come with her if he wants to learn a way to gain power, Izuku not wanting to endure any more of this Jumps at the Opportunity and comes with the Old Woman, She Introduces herself as Yin, An American-Japanese Psychologist who is 72, And without a Quirk. She than Introduces him to the World Of Hypnotism, Izuku goes over to her house every day after school to train in the art of Hypnotism Until he is 15. When she passes away, Yin taught him that He should seize his Oppertunities and should not be held by his Morals. Izuku agrees with this after reaching his breaking point. After being rejected by UA before he could even take the exam, Izuku turns to a Normal High School, Metzger Academy, He turns to a Life of Crime after Finding out his Mother is Sick and Cannot Work as Much.

Hypnotist Description:

“The human mind is very… complicated, is it not?” a voice asked from the shadows of the room.

“What do you want from me?” the man in the chair yelled, soaked in sweat, with blood running down his cheek.

The shadowy figure emerged and wiped off the blood. It’s always important to make sure the client is relaxed before commencing with the process. The figure shushed the man in the chair.

“Everything will be okay.” the figure proclaimed.

“Everything will be okay.” the hero replied before being sent off to the dream world.

The hypnotist snapped out of this side of himself. Turns out that if you know the right people, a degree in psychology can pay extremely well.

He went to the nearby Consigliere.

“Ya sure it was the blonde hero on the corner that arrested Tommy?”

“Sure as I’ll ever be.” she replied, wiping the Sheriff’s blood off the rusted hammer.

The hypnotist returned to the Hero in the chair and gave him a firm slap across the jaw. He fell back into his medical side. This was so much more fun than doing something good.

“Do you know that Hero who lives three houses away from you?”

“Yes, I do.”

“He is a very bad man. He tried to hurt you tonight.”

The hypnotist knew that this was working. He was just thinking about how fun this would be to do on the Heroes. All that power manipulated with a few simple words.

He took out his pocket watch and let it swing in front of the man's face.

“But we protected you. He tried to hurt you but we saved you.”

“You protected me and he tried to hurt me. I will tell Mutsutafu and I will stop the man from hurting anyone else.”

“Good.”

The man silently took the Hero back to his house to sleep. The Boss would be very pleased.

Notes: Izuku is a Villain, His Outfit is Composed of a Torn up Doctors Outfit he found in the Dumpster, A  White Ski-Mask and a White Rubber Pair of Goggles he picked up from the Pawn Shop, He participates in the USJ as a Villain and Hypnotizes Momo, Jirou and Kaminari to go to the Entrance of the USJ to wait there as he doesn't want to kill anyone, He doesn't wanna kill anyone but All might. He is not Apprehended.

A/N
I'm probably gonna make a Oneshot or something for this idea maybe, I like this Idea