VAni TS: Tum Mile (Part 2)

"I Aadhi naagin...permit you Veeranshu Singhania to enter the naag temple..."
Bani declared...

Veer felt the shield stopping him till then reform and this time envelope him...looking around surprised he realized what would have happened...Bani being the aadhi naagin permitted him to enter the temple...

As he made his way towards her...a thousand flashbacks played in his mind...it was like the barrier in his mind broke as he touched the walls of the temple...

He held his hand tightly on the beam to stop himself from falling due to the onslaught of memories...
The memories of a cheel falling in love with a naagin at first sight...

The memories of the cheel tricking the naagin for entry into the temple and then betraying her trust by bringing in his army recking havoc...

The memories of how the heartbroken naagin killed the cheel in her rage seeing her naag die at the hands of the cheels...

As he was contemplating the vision he was having, he heard a thud followed by a cry from the pandit...
"Aadhi naagin..."

Veer ran towards his Sweetheart who had fallen down on the floor...the poison spreading tremendously...

"What happened...?weren't you supposed to heal her...?why is the poison still spreading...?"
Veer asked the pandit enraged...

"I don't understand why...I gave her the anti-venom...she got better for a moment but then again..."
He said worried looking at the poison that was spreading at an even rapid rate...

"I'm guessing the venom of the knife can only be countered by the blood of a cheel considering how this is your deity's weapon...."
Pandit contemplated...

"Step aside..."
Veer roared...

The pandit watched veer close his eyes and when he opened them it was glowing....Taking out the knife in his hands he made a cut in his finger and let his blood drip down on her wound...

They waited for sometime but nothing happened...Bani was still unconscious...

"I thought you said that my blood would help...Why is it still not working...?Why is she still unconscious...?"
Veer asked the pandit angrily looking at the burns....

"It will take time for it to counter..."
Pandit started but before he could complete Veer had made even a bigger gash in his hand letting more of his blood drip onto her wound...

Pandit placed his hand on veer to stop him...
"It wouldn't help..."
He said softly...

"Damn it..."
Veer said enraged slamming his hand against the floor...

Bani's eyes fluttered slightly...
"Sweetheart...you ok...?"
Veer asked her concerned...

"Aadhi naagin...?"
Pandit called her worried...

"Aadhi naagin, You might have to do thandav to please bholenaath to..."
He said to her shaking her...

"ARE YOU CRAZY...?she can barely keep her eyes open..."
Veer roared angrily...

Bani placed her hand on Veer's chest making him calm down and then pulled herself up stumbling slightly in the process...

Veer glared at the pandit for suggesting something so absurd when Bani was so weak, but still went on to help Bani up knowing she wouldn't back down...

"Careful..."
Veer said as she stumbled...

"I...got this..."
Bani said weakly tapping on his shoulder...