Chapter 2.

Kci's POV:
Los Angeles, California.

"Should I call her?" I asked JoJo as I looked down at the phone sitting on my lap. "Yes nigga, hurry up before she forgets that you even exist." He joked and laughed, but I rolled my eyes at him in annoyance. I grabbed the phone and began to dial the numbers on the paper before placing the phone to my ear. "Hello?" She said, sending a chill down my spine at how beautiful her voice was. I sat there, silently smiling before getting interrupted by her speaking again.

"Hello?" I snapped out of my thoughts and cleared my throat. "Yo wassup, it's Kci." I looked over at Jojo who was smiling like a kid in a candy shop. "Oh! hey Ceddy pooh, wassup. I was waiting for you to call." She said as I heard shuffling. "Yeah.. um.. I was uh.. maybe you could.. or we could.. you know.." Jojo smacked the back of my head. "Get your shit together Cedric." I grasped my head and rubbed it before speaking up again. "You Trynna chill wit me? So we can get to know each other more?" It was silent on the other end for a while. "Hello?.." I asked, growing nervous. "You mean like... a date?" She asked.

I looked over at Jojo then down at my lap. I wanted this to be a date so badly, but we just met last week and theres so much that she doesn't know.. I can't let it get that far. "Yeah, a date." I smiled while nodding my head as if she could see me. "Sure, I'm down. Pick me up tomorrow around eight O'clock. I'll be ready by then." She hung up the phone and I let out a breath of air while laying back on my bed. "I have a date tomorrow..." Jojo raised his eyebrows. "A date... Dude.." he shook his head and stood up before patting my shoulder. "Goodluck with this one Bro." He said before he left out of the room.

The next day I pulled up to her house and parked in the driveway. As I was getting out the car I saw her open the door. "How did you know I was here?" She pulled me inside and shut the door. "I saw you out the window. How'd you know where I live?" I smirked at her question and sat down on her couch, looking around. "I got Dalvin to ask Ti. Nice crib shawty." She smiled at me as she grabbed her purse and keys. "Let's go, boy." She laughed while opening the door and walking out with me right behind her. I could really stare at her all day, she's just perfect.

I helped her into the car and got in myself before starting the car and driving off onto the main road. "So..." she started. I glanced over at her and knitted my eyebrows together. "So?" I questioned while continuing to focus the road. "Where you taking me?" She asked excitedly while swiftly moving in the seat. I chuckled at how cute she was when she got excited. "You'll see mamas." I answered while stopping at a red light. As the car came to a stop, Roz and I looked each other in the eyes. She began to smile, which made me smile also causing her to blush. She looked down at her lap and I began to chuckle while pulling off once the light became green.

As I pulled into a parking spot, I got out to help Rozonda out of the car and intertwined our fingers. She smiled softly while looking down at her feet before I gripped her chin and lifted her head looking at me. "Don't look down beautiful, gotta keep your head up." I smirked and winked at her as I led her inside of the building that read Outback Steakhouse. "You can get anything you want babygirl, my treat." I explained as I helped her into an empty seat, pushing her chair in before sitting across from her. She smiled briefly then looked straight ahead at me.

"Can I ask you something?" I looked up from the menu and nodded slowly. "Wassup?" I asked while grabbing onto her hands. "You're not a player like DeVanté, are you?" I shook my head no as I began to sigh, then laughed at her insult towards DeVanté. "Nah baby, I'm not." I paused for a second while beginning to think about Mary. "I'm all for you, for this new relationship we've got going on." She smiled brightly, flashing her pearly white teeth causing me to smile also.

"Wait wait wait!" She shouted while trying to calm down her laughing. I curled my lips in and grabbed my stomach as I shook my head. "DeVanté complained the whole car ride back to the hotel" She laughed even harder as i continued to tell her the story of how Devante got so upset at a show that he chucked his keyboard into the audience and stormed off stage. As we both calmed down, I took her hand and kissed the top of it, all while gazing info her eyes. She smiled softly and looked down at her lap while blushing. "You're too gorgeous.. I gotta snatch you up before some clowned ass nigga finds you and breaks your heart." I let her hand go before standing up. "Let's go, I should get you home. It's getting late." As I checked the time on my watch, she grabbed ahold of my hand and interlocked our fingers.

"I had fun tonight." She exclaimed as she unlocked her door and pushed it open slowly. "Me too. I'll see you soon then.." I said while shoving my hands in my pockets. She looked at me with a weird look before nodding briefly and looking down at the lavender purple carpet she had on her door step. "Yeah.. soon.." I nodded slowly and turned around on my heels beginning to walk back to my car before she spoke up again. "Or.. I've got an even better idea..." I turned back around and smirked as she led me inside of the house. Tonight, we getting freaky.

Ok this wasn't as good as I thought but it's better than the intro. The third chapter is definitely juicy so 😭 anyways enjoy what I've given you so far.💚