Can you give me another chance babygirl?

Y/N: Thank you for today. 

.

.

Before I could say something , she ran out of the car. She kissed me . God damn I missed her.. So much.I wish I could hold her right now... 

* I was thinking on my way home*

Jungkook: Wait.. She kissed me.. That means she still has feelings for me! That means I still have a chance ! *I pressed the acceleration and got home thinking how could I regain Y/N's trust back*

~*Y/N'S P.O.V*~(AT WORK THE NEXT DAY)~*

Today I decided to try to ignore Jungkook. I don't even know what got into me last night! That was so bold out of me ! How could I kiss him ?! I thought I wanted to forget him because he cheated ! Now I don't even know what to do anymore....

As I was walking towards my desk, Jin saw me and waved at me in sign of Good morning. I waved back. Jin was always like a mom to me and the rest of boys, he is always so caring and has the attitude of a mom , so I really respect him. He is the most caring person I've ever met. And The Funniest !

Somehow Jungkook was not in his office, which is weird because he always is here before everyone. I walked towards jin , greeted him and the asked :

Y/N:Hi! Where is Jungkook? He was always the first in the morning, is he sick?

Jin: He said he has something to do , so he will come later. 

Y/N: Oh. Did he said anything else ? 

 Jin: He said that he will come in a few hours. 

Y/N: That's great, I will finish what I have , and when he comes he will sign the papers.

Jin: Nice! Good luck with those documents! 

Y/N: Thank you ! *I said and sat down at my desk continuing what I was doing yesterday*

*~A COUPLE OF HOURS LATER~*

Jungkook rushed towards his office. Namjoon stopped him to ask him something and after that he rushed hurriedly in. I finished the papers and walked towards the door where the letters "BOSS" were beautifully colored in an silver color. I knocked 3 times at the door and got in when I heard a little "Come in".

Y/N: Jungk--Boss. Can you please sign these papers for me ? We need them for the next project. 

Jungkook: Are you okay Y/N? You can call me Jungkook, you don't have to be so formal with me. 

Y/N: Thank you Jungkook, I am fine, but now can you sign these papers for me ?

Jungkook: I can do more then sign these papers for you. 

He got up from his desk , took a pen out of his pocket and signed the papers that I need. After that, he took my hand and started dragging me somewhere. 

Y/N: Where are we going?

Jungkook: Somewhere. And no, I will not do anything to you.  

After walking for a little , he got us in a small room where there was a table and some food on it. It almous looked like we were at a romantic dinner. 

Y/N:  What is all of this ? *I looked at him surprised*

Jungkook: I cooked all of these for you Y/N. I wanted to ask you something very important. 

Y/N: What it is ?

Jungkook: Y/N, I know I did wrong by cheating on you , and I am very sorry. I didn't realise I needed you that much until you were gone. Until I couldn't feel you beside me anymore. I thought I was going crazy. You were always there for me when I needed you , and you were and still are, the most amazing person i know. I want to say that I want you back and I hope you can give me another chance to start over. So, What do you say?

Jungkook: Can you give me another chance babygirl?

I looked at him. Tears were forming in my eyes. What can I do then give him another chance? After all he did for me ? After all we did together? He was the person that stayed beside me  when I said I don't need anybody. 

Without thinking twice I jumped on him and hugged him tightly.

Y/N: Yes!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hello!How are you? I am so sorry I posted this chapter so late. I had some personal problems to resolve that's why is this late posted. 

I am sorry if there are some grammatical mistakes, and I hope you enjoyed this chapter !

If you liked this chapter , don't forget to vote it , and maybe you can leave your opinion about it to let me know what you guys think!^^ 

I hope you have a great day !^^