7

lisa and sehun sleep together while hugging and when they both woke up they was like "😳😳😳" and blushing .

lisa and sehun end up decide to be together eventho they know they can't meet eachother for a long time . lisa stroke sehun's hair while they still lying on the bed and asked him
"do you pack your things yet oppa ?~~" . "not yet *smirk* . i don't wanna leave you *😔*" sehun replied . "i know . but you have to and i will wait for you to come back~~ . i'll help you pack your things, okay ? . so what do you wanna eat for breakfast ? i will cook for you today" . lisa say those words while just smiling to hide her sadness because sehun is leaving soon . sehun didn't reply even a single and smiling along with lisa .

they end up going our and spend time together before sehun's leaving . they smile happily together and having fun . sehun got lisa a teddy bear and a bouquet of flower . they walk while holding hand . they forget about the sadness .

when they arrive at home after hanging out together for the last time, lisa went to sehun's room and pack his things for him but she don't think about sehun leaving . after she's done packing sehun's stuff, she go inside her room and place the teddy bear that sehun gave to her on her bed and left the flowers on the table . she's really tired so she suddently fall asleep without remembering anything .