Meeting BTS X BLACKPINK

-NEWS-
YG ENT. AND BIGHIT ENT. IS FINDING PEOPLE TO BE THERE NEW IDOLS
BIGHIT ENTERTAINMENT ARE FINDING 7 LUCKY BOYS TO BE THERE NEW GROUP TO BE CALLED "BTS".
WHILE YG ENTERTAINMENT ARE FINDING 4 LUCKY GIRLS TO BE THERE NEW IDOLS TO BE CALLED "BLACKPINK".
THEY ALSO DECIDED TO MAKE THOSE TWO GROUPS TO COLLAB IF THEY GET POPULAR ENOUGH AND GET FANS.

JENNIE POV
Thats so cool I think me and my unnies will try to audition for the YG ENT. one I will tell the first.
"Guys we should try to audition for YG ENT." I said.
"Yeah lets do it." They said in unison.

|1 week later|
Today is the day, me and unnies will audition to be idols.
We all lined up seperately so it wont cause trouble.
"We have decided on who we will train to be our next stars!" Yg's CEO said.
"We have decided to train Kim Jisoo, Kim Jennie, Park Chaeyoung and Lalisa Manoban. Thank you for auditioning and congratulations to the 4 girls." We all ran to each other and hugged tightly.
"So you guys know each other?" Yg's CEO said.
We got startled and stopped hugging we bowed down ninety degrees.
"Sorry sir, and yes we know each other." Jisoo unnie said.
"Call me YG-nim instead, and its nice you guys know each other. You guys will have a dorm and will train until you guys are perfect to debut as 'BLACKPINK'. You guys probably watched the news and you guys will collab with the new boy group Bighit ENT.'s 'BTS' so train well girls."
We all nodded.
|BIGHIT ENT|
•| TAEHYUNG POV|•
Me and the hyungs all passed and I cried tbh.
I have to call Jendeukie.
-kring kring-
"Hey taetae need anything?" Jennie said.
"How was your audition?" I asked.
"I passed how about you?" Jennie asked.
"I passed with the hyungs." I said.
"Thats so cooooool I passed with the unnies. WAIT.... THAT MEANS WE CAN COLLAB AFTER TRAINING AND DEBUTING!!!" She semi-screamed.
"Exactly." I said calmly.
"Go train baby bear." She said.
"Okay bye jagi."
"Bye taetae."
|1 year later|
Me and blackbangtan always go out every Saturday. Saturdays mean that its our day off training almoat the whole day.
Me and Jenjen always calls.
Its fun and hard. Since we are still college students.
But oh well atleast we are all supported by my in-laws and parents same to Jendeuk.