Jennie's Ex

|KAI'S POV|
I need to be back with Jennie.
I need to use her for money and her love.
I miss her.
I saw her and the 3 girls.... with 7 boys following them.
Why are those ugly punks following them?
I ran up to Jennie and said.
"Hi Jagiya miss me?" I said grabbing her waist.
|JENNIE POV|
We entered the school and walked somebody walked up and I widened my eyes and looked to my unnies wih a worried face.
"Hi Jagiya miss me?" Kai said, he grabbed my waist and I closed my eyes.
"D-dont touch me Kai." I said.
"Why babygirl?" He said.
"Im not your baby leave m-me a-alone." I said to him still closing my eyes.
I opened my eyes and he was about to kiss me when....
"Yah stop touching my girlfriend!" Taehyung said.
Kai let go of me and I went to Taehyung's back to hide.
"So your her new boyfriend huh?" Kai said.
Taehyung whispered "Can I tell him your my fiancé?" I nodded in response.
"Uh shes not my girlfriend." He said.
"Then give me to her.NOW." Kai said.
"No you cant have my fiancé." He said and I can hear gasp and whispers around the room.
"Oh really? Jennie bear go ahead and tell him its not true or I will kill your dog." Kai said to me.
"Uhhhhh...... its true Kai and you cant kill Kuma because Kuma is hiding he is not on my appartment anymore." I told him facing down the floor.
"Well then how about I kill Taehyung?" He grabed Taehyung and Kai pulled out a gun.
"No stop!" I said to him.
"Be my girlfriend break up with him and I wont kill him." He said making me burst into tears.
Rosé whispered and told me she was recording all of it.
"IF YOU SHOOT I WILL CALL THE POLICE KIM JONGIN!" I said.
"Like they will catch me." Police was standing behind his back and handcuffed him.
I ran to Taehyung and hugged him.
"Kim Jongin will be sentenced for attempted murder. For 10 years." The police said.
We all hugged eachother knowing that Kai will not face us ever again until he is out of prison.

(A/N im sorry if your an Exo-l, blink and army its just a story and Kai needs respect its just his character in this story.)