𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟗🤯

After you spent a few days in the hospital it was finally okay for you to go home hearing the news that you were pregnant changed everything for you especially since it was Spencer's baby and you made sure it was his baby. Spencer only texted once and just asked if you were okay but he hadn't came and visit you and you were going back to work so that's sure to be awkward.

It was your first day back to the Bau everyone greeted you and smiled and laughed and talked about the fact that you were pregnant Spencer stood in the back staring but didn't say a word you noticed him staring but he quickly looked away you went up to him and just stood there with the most deadly look on your face you could tell it frightened him.

"oh hi y/n" Spencer said nervously "oh hi y/n" you said mocking him you can tell it made him angry " so how are you feeling " he asked trying his best not to cry "so how are you feeling" you said mocking him " okay fine can you please stop I'm sorry" he said breaking down "talk to me Spence" you said hugging him .

" is it mine?" he said looking you in the eye " of course it is" you said putting you hand on his cheek "is the baby okay that's all I want to know" Spencer said smiling at you " yes as healthy as a horse" you chuckled "well actually" Spencer begin but you quickly cut him off "shut up nerd" kissing him in front of everyone.

"Get some" Morgan said in the back of the room😂

God have you missed him🥺