✓ | 𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘨𝘢𝘴 𝘋 𝘢𝘤𝘦

[ one piece

modern AU

TW: none]

"ACEEEE.." [NAME] WHINES TRYING TO get her childish boyfriend to stop clinging onto her waist.

"come on Kitten.." ace puffs his bottom lip out, making a pouting face.

"ace, i'm trying to cook you dinner.. dont you want to eat?" she replies, taking a pot of rice off the heated stove and onto somewhere cool. 

"but babbyyyyyy! i want cuddles.." ace groans refusing to let go.

"you've been clinging onto my waist for the past 30 minutes.. go head and invite someone over is your that bored." [Name] gets out a kitchen knife and starts cutting up the raw chicken. she was making sure she was careful, i mean, she was a professional chef. she worked with sanji at the baratie down town.

somehow, she managed to slip up and cut her finger.

"ah!- ouch.." she groans in annoyance. the cut wasn't too deep, but was deep enough to have blood dripping onto the cutting board. "dammit! now the chicken has blood on it!"

ace lets go of [Names] waist, spinning her around immediately. "your hurt." he says, grabbing the first aid kit from the cabinet. 

"ace, it's fine. it's just a small cu-" [Name] was cut off by ace slamming the first aid kit on the counter.

"no. it could get infected. here." he motioned for her to come over to him, and she did exactly that. 

a blush managed to creep up onto her face as ace grabbed her hand, but went away as soon as he poured rubbing alcohol on her wound. 

"AAH- SHHHHHHHHIT-" she shouts, digging her nails into her leg. ace bits his lip patiently as he waits for the rubbing alcohol to rub in, barely standing to see her in pain. as soon as the pain went away [Name] started breathing heavily. 

"god damn, that hurt.." she says, biting the inside of her lip. ace let out a deep sigh, releasing the air he has unconsciously been holding in. he put ointment her finger, which stung her a little but not much, and wrapped her finger in a bandage.

"there! all better!" he grinned widely, causing the girl to blush.

"yeah.. better" she looked away. the couple then smelt.. something burning?