10/09/2020

UWMA - Let Him Think It's KaoOhm - Disclaimer

Draft Start Date: 10/02/2020

I plan on posting the first chapter in a few weeks. This is still in very rough draft form, I have four chapters or so going, a few smut scenes and a possible ending.

If there are things you want to read about in the story, I will consider the ideas if I can fit them in.

This is a FanFiction.

AU.

Ghost Ship.

Ohm x Kao. If you are not an Ohm x Kao fan >.< Don't hate me, please T_T

Smut warning.

Mature warning.

18+ warning.

NSFW warning.

Please, for the love of all that is good, I've put up as many warnings as I can, so if you're continuing on, you are solemnly vowing that you are not a snowflake.

I do not own any of the characters, they're the cast from Until We Meet Again, directed by Mr. New Siwaj Sawatmaneekul and produced by Studio Wabi Sabi.

The original novel is The Red Thread written by LazySheep.

The inspiration for this story came from C.W.L. Cooky With Luv. The video popped up on my YouTube feed and as I watched I screamed like a lil three-year-old every few seconds.

Please show C.W.L. Cooky With Luv some love and check out the video, give it a thumbs up!

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToRYLaiVHCw)

I do not know C.W.L. Cooky With Luv and am not advertising for that account in any way. I just think the video was awesome and want to share it.

The characters will be a bit different than their portrayed 'real' persona. Some things that supposedly and actually happened in the real timeline will be here but with different characters. Remember, this is an AU story and it's my imagination, so don't take it too seriously.

I'm not Thai so I'm not too familiar with their school system, language, culture, etc., I'm sorry if anything doesn't make sense. You can comment or PM to correct me, I am open to constructive criticism. Keyword being constructive.

Please refrain from telling me my story is unrealistic. You're on the web, reading Wattpad stories where there are vampires, werewolves, unicorns, immortals, time-travel, weird computer systems and male-pregnancies, etc., nothing is freaking real. Get a grip. I'm physically too old and tired to argue.

If you see anything that should be corrected, typos, misspellings, grammar, etc., please let me know. Sometimes when I go back and re-read or edit, I still find mistakes even though I go through each chapter at least 15x so it's highly appreciated if you catch anything that is wrong. Don't be shy, it's okay, I won't be offended.

Very slow updates for this story because, well...*ahem*...Divinity 1 and 2 and Baldur's Gate 3...I'm sorry!!!

Remember to vote and comment to show your love and to motivate my lazy ass, even if you're a Ohm x Fluke and Kao x Earth fan.

And of course, check out my other FFs if you have the time.

My Engineer - Main - All Couples

(https://my.w.tt/h1i3UABQmab)

My Engineer - The Perfect Fit - Ram x King x Vera

(https://my.w.tt/4K9jmPCQmab)

Much appreciated!

Thank you for reading this long-winded disclaimer, on to better things.

<3

Shamelessly and immorally yours,

PS_143