Garroth's Recovery

Ten minutes later...

           "He's stable," Maria said then continued, "but he is in a lot of pain." "Will he live?" asked a frantic Zane. "Yes, but you're going to have to promise that you will not say anything to anyone about this, okay?" she replied. "It is very important that this is kept a secret or everyone will go into a panic." "Why should I listen to you?" Zane retorted. "Because if you don't, then ALL of Werewolf kind will be hunted. Including your brother." "Ok, I understand." I was in a room next to Garroth's and I started to feel terrible. Zane walked in and sat in the chair next to me and said something that to this day, it still surprises me. "Hey, I know that you didn't mean to turn Garroth." he said, "and I guess I overreacted, sorry" "It's fine," I said. "Don't worry, Zane," Aaron said, "Garroth is tough as nails. He will survive." "I know," Zane replied, "Hey, Kawaii~Chan." "Yes, Zane~kun?" She replied. "Can you go to the car to get Shannons present?" Zane said. I could tell he was smiling, even though his scarf was covering his mouth. Kawaii~Chan giggled and ran out. Concerned I said, "Aaron, should I be wor-" To my surprise, Aaron just popped a confetti popper then said with a grin, "Happy Birthday, little sis!" Shoot, I forgot my own birthday, I thought to myself. Kawaii~Chan ran into the room, holding a neatly wrapped present with a pink bow. She gave it to me and said, "Come on! Open it already!" I unsheathed the claw on my index finger, then I gently cut the tape, then opened the box. There were four things in it, my favorite red hoodie that had the Lycan Family Crest (which was damaged in the fight with Ein on my first day which was now repaired), a framed photo of all of us (including Lucinda, who is a very good friend of mine, and Katelyn), six tickets to a movie called Zombieland Double Tap (which Dottie, Daniel, Arron, Blue, Charlie and I wanted to go see), a blue hair bow (one of Dottie's which I still wear to this day), and a septiceye plush. Arron was next, he gave me a red box, which was neatly wrapped. When I opened it, a small yelp escaped from my mouth, it was Aaron's wolf plushie that he had when he was growing up. It was so adorable. I used to take it from his room whenever I got scared when I was a pup. "I knew you would like it," Aaron said with a grin, "Now you don't have to take it from my room." Dottie pulled out a small purple box then told me to open it. It was a teardrop sapphire necklace (sapphire is my birthstone), my eyes turned the same shade of blue as the gemstone and I just got up and hugged Dottie. She smiled and hugged back. "Am I missing the gift exchange?" Garroth said. "GARROTH!!" Zane yelled. "How?" I asked. He just shrugged. "You have ears and a tail!" Zane exclaimed. "And a ticket to the new Zombieland movie," Garroth replied with a grin, "and my gift to you is at your house being installed." I just waged my tail in excitement. I turned to Blue and said, "Sorry for hurting you, and your siblings," I looked down, waiting for Blue to get angry. But, to my surprise, she just ran up and hugged me while saying, "Hey, it's ok, I'm not mad. I'm just happy to see you not on those pills." Blue then took a small box and then told me to open it. There was a silver bracelet that had my name engraved into it inside the box. I cried when I saw it and she hugged me again. Aaron then asked everyone if they wanted to go to the house to hang out. We picked up Daniel on the way...