In The Complex

When we got to the complex, the guards outside put a chain on me and walked me to a holding cell. "Shannon?!" My dad yelled from the cell next to me, "What did they do to you?" I still had that stupid muzzle on, but I knew if I tried to take it off, I would get shocked. "Shannon," My dad pleaded, "Talk to me! What did they do?" I looked at him and growled. 'Oh no,' he thought, 'she's too far gone.' I tried to get comfortable to lay down on the hard concrete floor but I couldn't. Just then, I heard fighting and I smelled smoke. Whatever it was, it was heading this way. A blast of fire shot past the reenforced cell door and heard the screams of the guards. A werewolf wearing a red hoodie stopped in front of my cell. I got up and growled at him. "Shannon," the werewolf said, "It's me, Aaron." "Don't waste your breath, Aaron," The man in the white suit said, "Your sister has lost what was left of her humanity." Aaron shot a burst of fire at the man in white but he dogged and he pulled out a small device. "Stand down, Aaron," He said, "Your sister has a shock collar that is lined with silver studs." "You wouldn't!" Aaron said with a fireball ready. The man in white pressed the button and I screeched in pain. I hit the hard concrete floor and convulsed. "Aaron!" Dad yelled, "Please stand down!" "You better do what he says," The man said, "Or will I have to bump up the voltage?" Aaron let the fireball die out and he surrendered. The pain finally stopped when he did this and I ran at the door and growled at Aaron. Five guards rounded the corner and detained Aaron. "Take the Ultima and her brother to The Pit," The man in white said, "And have Derek be forced to watch his own children kill each other." "Michael!" Dad yelled, "You can't do this!" "Of course I can," Michael said while pressing the button to shock me, "No one is stopping me, and if they do then I will persuade them." He then released the button when the guards put the chain around my neck...